the thread of spam

WishBear2001

the thread of spam

Post by WishBear2001 »

same as last one

WishBear2001

Re: the thread of spam

Post by WishBear2001 »

Somebody left a 2003 fleece-furred 13 inch PlayAlong Bedtime Bear with head ripped off and most of the stuffing torn out at my door late last night. I think it could be AZ, (because her birth month is blue birthstone) CM, (he had plans to do this to RP instead) or sugarapple aka SW. (even though she said she didn't, she had the same bear)

Not SW, hers in in near mint but loose condition in her closet. One of the kids told me a trail of stuffing came from near CM and AZ's mobile homes. SW lives on the opposite side of the street. I am confuzzled beyond confuzzlement.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Busy day.

Have work to do that I may not get all done. I did forget my glasses at school, which sucks because it means I can't be on the computer very long at all before I get a headache. Grabbed groceries tonight and I got an H1N1 vaccine as well. Being a staff member has it's benefits; they let us go before they did the rest of the people.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rgshm5nNkw[/video] This song is stuck in my head now. >.<

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

^Twinkle Wish Adventure was a really fun special.
WishBear2001 wrote:Are you from Lima, Ohio? The same thing is going on there and I wanted the minis.
I think I may have mentioned before that I'm from Michigan. Kalamazoo to be more specific. I'm not surprised the same thing is going on down near you. Not too long ago, K-Mart announced that they were closing quite a few stores nationwide by January.

^I carried this quote over from the last spam thread.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:^Twinkle Wish Adventure was a really fun special.

Loved the part with Sweetie Belle and the pink snow.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:

Sweetie Belle: I wished it would snow, only pink. ^^ I think that's how it went, anyway. So cute and sweet.

I thought one of the funniest scenes was where Sweetie Belle asked the Mayor if she wanted a cookie.

Sweetie Belle: Want a cookie?

Mayor Flitterflutter: No thanks. I'm watching my figure.

Scootaloo: You're watching it do what?

Mayor Flitterflutter: Hmph *drives off*

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:

Sweetie Belle: I wished it would snow, only pink. ^^ I think that's how it went, anyway. So cute and sweet.

I thought one of the funniest scenes was where Sweetie Belle asked the Mayor if she wanted a cookie.

Sweetie Belle: Want a cookie?

Mayor Flitterflutter: No thanks. I'm watching my figure.

Scootaloo: You're watching it do what?

Mayor Flitterflutter: Hmph *drives off*

LOL I almost forgot about that one.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Long day. And the parent I was to have a conference with did not show. All I can do is log it and try to contact to try again... but it was rather important to come... if your kid's in danger of failing a subject, you can't blame a teacher for trying to help fix the issue.

Got my Sgt. Frog boxset today. It's Season 1, Part 2. Gonna crash this weekend and watch it. Can't wait.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

I'm having a hard time waiting for
Bandai Coco Calypso plush (hope she still smells like new)

80's Pupcake (about the size of Coco, scary)

Bandai Rainbow Sherbet plush

The others in the lot are more common.

Chibi Rachy wrote:

Got my Sgt. Frog boxset today. It's Season 1, Part 2. Gonna crash this weekend and watch it. Can't wait.

I can't wait to wait to watch a new DVD, Berry Merry Christmas. Maybe I'll watch CB Nutcracker and MLP TWA/Very Minty Christmas along with it. Is this coincidence or the holiday season?

WishBear2001 wrote:Somebody left a 2003 fleece-furred 13 inch PlayAlong Bedtime Bear with head ripped off and most of the stuffing torn out at my door late last night. I think it could be AZ, (because her birth month is blue birthstone) CM, (he had plans to do this to RP instead) or sugarapple aka SW. (even though she said she didn't, she had the same bear)

It's actually the new kid who took over the computer. DW or as Arthur says Disaster Warning.