the thread of spam

J3llyb3ans

Re: the thread of spam

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:Those dogs are adorable, as Cinnamoroll told me.
LOL. I'm not quite sure what their animal companions are, but they do look dog-like, don't they?
WishBear2001 wrote:I just got invited to an annual Christmas party at where my dad works. I have not been there in what seems like 11 years. (and probably was :P) They gave Christmas presents and watched wish lists and knew what Tigger I wanted. I wonder if they know what I want this year. Got some early presents. Because my IRL nickname is PJ, I got a brown-haired PJ Sparkles. *laughing loudly*
PJ Sparkles is cool. Ever see the cartoon? It was very Rainbow Brite-esque.

Unrelated: Going to the workout room has been great. unfortunately there is walking through snow to get there, but it's worth it. I don't know if I'll go everyday, but I've almost done that all this week. LOL

Anyway, I worked on some art, found some old stuff to scan. Found some old art that I decided to finish and put up a second blog for the drawings I can't put in my main one. There's no link for it yet on my blog, but there will be. mature audiences are welcome to check it out.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote: PJ Sparkles is cool. Ever see the cartoon? It was very Rainbow Brite-esque.

No, trying to find it. Library doesn't have a copy but that's ok 'cause there's still YouTube. The library already has 10 books/magazines and 30 other videos waiting under my name anyway. Most are 2003 MLP and Hello Kitty Furry Tale Theater.

Twink and Winter 2008 Ginger Snap (ginger cranberry) like their new room decorations.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Another 2 hour delay today, this time due to the fact that it warmed up into the 40's yesterday, so everything melted quickly, then the temp dropped and left standing water and ice in places. I was lucky I hadn't turned my cell phone off last night (I use it as my house phone) or I would have gotten up regular time not knowing a thing. Some think we may get another delay tomorrow since it's to get so cold tonight, but that's to be seen.

I did have a conference with a parent today and it was one of those conferences you leave feeling good about, like you accomplished something because the parent was completely willing to help and everything.

Off to enjoy my evening though...I went in to school early to get lesson plans done so I'm taking that as my way of not doing any tonight!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

WishBear2001 wrote: Got "them" in the mail, if you know what I'm talking about.
"They" are 2004-styled SSC dolls having a hard time not feeling homesick. I even tried spraying vanilla perfume and calling the place Cakewalk, but Coco and Rainbow think it's too cold to be Seaberry Beach. I even played Seaberry Beach Party videos on the homeschooling PC non-stop. I sent everyone to my dad's from that lot but Coco because her nose was colored black with a marker, her chest scribbled on and she wouldn't leave the computer. She said she wanted to sleep with me on the big comfy bed. Maybe my SSC 2004 purple flannel ballerina pajama pants and my dark blue 2004 SSC on berry chiffon/cotton hoodie will make her feel at home. (even though the hoodie is a boob-squisher, I wonder whether they meant size 8 kids or juniors because I got it used...)

Twink loves Coco, but Coco thinks he's a creepy fuzzball. Guess we won't let her near the rest of my RB collection until she gets used to this strange place and maybe she will change her mind. :P

Coco thinks Hello Kitty is nothing like Custard but the attitude. Coco thinks she's a deformed rabbit.

She also sees that Playmates Tink and Bandai Ginger have a lot in common. (their interests in tinkering, they are tomboyish and wont dress overly girly unless payed a large amount of money)

Can't wait to see Very Minty Christmas for the first time. I heard somewhere Minty swapped socks with the other ponies, but please don't spoil it for us.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote: PJ Sparkles is cool. Ever see the cartoon? It was very Rainbow Brite-esque.

No, trying to find it. Library doesn't have a copy but that's ok 'cause there's still YouTube. The library already has 10 books/magazines and 30 other videos waiting under my name anyway. Most are 2003 MLP and Hello Kitty Furry Tale Theater.

Twink and Winter 2008 Ginger Snap (ginger cranberry) like their new room decorations.
Yeah. It's on Youtube. that's how I watched it.

Well, Winter is here. I had to dig my car out and drive in white-out conditions. Our first blizzard of the year.

Also, found A Berry Merry Christmas in the five dollar bin. Oddly enugh, Sweetie Belle's Gumball House is now in the clearance aisle. Didn't see the price, but I wasn't planning on collecting play sets, so it's ok.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:
PJ Sparkles is cool. Ever see the cartoon? It was very Rainbow Brite-esque.

Yeah. It's on Youtube. that's how I watched it.

Well, Winter is here. I had to dig my car out and drive in white-out conditions. Our first blizzard of the year.

Also, found A Berry Merry Christmas in the five dollar bin. Oddly enugh, Sweetie Belle's Gumball House is now in the clearance aisle. Didn't see the price, but I wasn't planning on collecting play sets, so it's ok.

I found BMC at Kmart for 7 dollars. D: You Walmart employees are lucky. One of them got the same sweater I had and made her daughter wear it on the same days I did. We looked almost like carbon copies from a distance, she was blonde though.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TGIF, seriously.

Glad the week is over. I hate bus duty weeks. At least I have a few days to relax...sorta. We'll see how that goes. I may finish my tree this weekend, but I don't know.

I'm tired, needing caffeine, and all I want to do is play Fate/stay night...only problem is if I seem to get to a point where I can stop, something exciting tends to happen and I end up spending another twenty minutes reading through the scenes XD
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

This song is terrifyingly catchy... if you thought the first Lucky Star opening was upbeat... well the remix is twice as bad XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7rnwcRVjlk[/video]

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

@ Rachy - That Lucky Star video is awesome. The should call it The Super Hyper Caffeine Buzz Version. :D This is what happens when the girls are given energy drinks.

Random other note: I had a huge amount of inspiration today. So I'm working on my first anthropomorphic MLP drawing. I started drawing an anthro of Toola, I may have her in my blog tomorrow. I really inspired by some videos of fan art that i watched this morning.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:@ Rachy - That Lucky Star video is awesome. The should call it The Super Hyper Caffeine Buzz Version. :D This is what happens when the girls are given energy drinks.
Haha agreed! I'm trying to get a copy for my mp3 player...this is one of the songs you play when you need a wake up buzz XD