the thread of spam

Chibi Rachy

Re: the thread of spam

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:The StormyXMoongloXMurky fic sounds fun to read.
Just a note, but using x between two or more characters' names when talking about fanfic usually means they're paired up as a love interest or more. In this case, such a story would fall under StormyxMoonglo, as it's meant to go with my Thunder and Stars series.

Anyway.

Whoever had the bright idea to give children ice cream and sweet rolls today for lunch because of the birthday celebrations needs shot. Even though they're the more "healthy" versions, they still have all that sugar and my kids would not shut up during science class. I was ready to strange so many of them and using the usual regulations for talking did no good. I wasn't the only classroom with this kinda problem so that's some relief.

Also, coworker needs strangled too. She really irks me...
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Crepes Suzette is coming in the mail berry soon. Wrapping herself in a box in Pearis was hard.
New friends, new fans, new art projects, new inspirations, I've been commissioned to do some art with the promise of more in the future. That's in addition to my own projects and the requests that I'm currently working on. Got most of my holiday shopping done too.

I can smell Cotton Candy now, she makes me want to lick the computer monitor.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:Crepes Suzette is coming in the mail berry soon. Wrapping herself in a box in Pearis was hard.
New friends, new fans, new art projects, new inspirations, I've been commissioned to do some art with the promise of more in the future. That's in addition to my own projects and the requests that I'm currently working on. Got most of my holiday shopping done too.

I can smell Cotton Candy now, she makes me want to lick the computer monitor.
Check my blog ^_-

Enjoy your Cotton Candy.

Still really busy. Not much time to post stuff as I'm about to fall asleep on my desk. g'night. *falls over*

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I tried to get a custom Stormy doll on ebay this evening but sadly I lost the auction !
My last amount of cash was 61,23 Euro ...

...maybe I ll have a better chance next year ! :-))))))))))

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Not my day. But I will not talk about it here because posting it in my LJ was enough, so that means only pinkpuff will see it...of course my journal wasn't the clearest either....Also ready to strangle a student... his behavior is out of control.

Usually I'd see about buying something to cheer me up, but I have no more money left in my budget to do so after I spent the money on the book and cell phone charms... so I'll just have to hope they get here soon from Canada...
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

New Saber icon to be more Christmas-y. it's actually taken from a picture on a clear file and edited by someone.

Loads and loads of snow. Snow plows have been through somewhat, but snow keeps covering the road. There's a lot of snow on the ground. I'm going out this afternoon to clear off my car and the porch...if I don't clear off the porch, it'll be up past my door... Just waiting for my mp3 player to finish charging, as my headphones double as earmuffs. I'll have to find my toboggan though... I do love dressing in my snow overalls, boots, and coat and going out to shovel for awhile. This snow shouldn't be heavy like the previous snow, so it should be much easier to shovel...I hope.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Tady's stuff

-Lot's o snow. 0 . 0

-I have many drawings that are finished with more to do.

-In a few minutes, I have to go dig my car out of the snow, so I can go to work.

-needs a snow shovel.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Tady's stuff

-Lot's o snow. 0 . 0

-In a few minutes, I have to go dig my car out of the snow, so I can go to work.

-needs a snow shovel.
XD I am getting ready at this moment to go diggin' in the snow as well... or at least, getting it off my porch and steps and off the car...a path may have to wait!

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:Tady's stuff

-Lot's o snow. 0 . 0

-needs a snow shovel.
XD I am getting ready at this moment to go diggin' in the snow as well... or at least, getting it off my porch and steps and off the car...a path may have to wait!
Yeah. That kind of stuff is usually a hassle. No snow today. It appears to be melting again (it's sunny today too). I'm sure we'll get more eventually.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Yeah. That kind of stuff is usually a hassle. No snow today. It appears to be melting again (it's sunny today too). I'm sure we'll get more eventually.
It was. We got about 2 feet of snow in the end. I spent 3 hours yesterday clearing things out. WV is in a state of emergency because of the snow. The nice thing is that any days school is cancelled within the state of emergency period do not count against us so no makeup days. They've cancelled school for tomorrow already and that means I get to relax and do whatever, as long as I finish my chores today. I'm almost finished cleaning, so all that leaves is working in the snow.