spam thread

WishBear2001

Re: spam thread

Post by WishBear2001 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRhKmw4YHo[/video]Strawberry Jam is stuck in my head. Annoying song is annoying.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote: If you want Blueberry, and are in the US, go to hasbrotoyshop.com, watch out for bruised packaging.
I don't think there is a glitter Toola. She may be the new Mimic/Romantica/Beach Belle.
I may have to do that. I went to the Wal-Mart in my mom's town, where I last saw some Blueberry dolls and they were gone. However, I did find out MLPs costed less in that area (sometimes store prices vary with location).

No glitter Toola, that's a bummer. I don't know how the marketing of these toys works, but is it due to lack of popularity? She was pretty hard to find, which either suggests fewer dolls of her being produced or she was extremely popular and sold out quickly.

on a random other note: The K-Mart near me is going out of business and all toys are currently 20% off. I picked up a pack of three MLP minis that included Pinkie Pie, Star Song, and Rainbow Dash. they're super cute. XD

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:on a random other note: The K-Mart near me is going out of business and all toys are currently 20% off. I picked up a pack of three MLP minis that included Pinkie Pie, Star Song, and Rainbow Dash. they're super cute. XD

Are you from Lima, Ohio? The same thing is going on there and I wanted the minis.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Somebody left a 2003 fleece-furred 13 inch PlayAlong Bedtime Bear with head ripped off and most of the stuffing torn out at my door late last night. I think it could be AZ, (because her birth month is blue birthstone) CM, (he had plans to do this to RP instead) or sugarapple aka SW. (even though she said she didn't, she had the same bear)