spam thread

WishBear2001

Re: spam thread

Post by WishBear2001 »

I smell gingerbread cookies.

Winter Berry Twist Ginger Snap, How did you get on my printer?

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

My mom is trying her potato soup recipe with deer tonight.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote: Oooh, she smells best out of all my 2009 relaunch stuff, good choice. That inspired me to to a Hasbro-styled fanfic, thinking of the berry-scented possibilities.
She definitely smells sweet. ^^ Best of luck on your fanfic.
Chibi Rachy wrote:
Aww congrats :) Will you take her out of the package, or keep her boxed? I plan to look for a particular toy tonight too at Walmart and I'm not sure if they'll have it. I want to see if I can get the 2010 MMPR Kimberly figure. Kimberly was my favorite as a kid and I had the figure of her then so I'd really love to have the new figure too.
Well I did open the package to be able to watch the DVD. I may just display Strawberry out of box, but hold onto the box like I do with my anime figures. I think I've mastered the art of opening packages without damaging them. I wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful art on the box. ^^ A drawing desk is in my plans for things to get. I think She'll have a place on it to inspire me as I work.

That's cool. I was surprised when I saw MMPR figures hitting the shelves. I heard that the current Power Rangers series will be the last, so I was wondering what they would do next. Anyway, Kimberly was cool. Hope you find her. :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Well I did open the package to be able to watch the DVD. I may just display Strawberry out of box, but hold onto the box like I do with my anime figures. I think I've mastered the art of opening packages without damaging them. I wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful art on the box. ^^ A drawing desk is in my plans for things to get. I think She'll have a place on it to inspire me as I work.

That's cool. I was surprised when I saw MMPR figures hitting the shelves. I heard that the current Power Rangers series will be the last, so I was wondering what they would do next. Anyway, Kimberly was cool. Hope you find her. :)
Yeah, I found my MMPR figure tonight. I bought Kim, and Tommy and Trini. Should be interesting to see what other toys come out as the series marches on. The figures are pretty nice. They've gone and added the usual girl/guy stereotypes of action figures. The nice thing is that Kim finally has the skirt on her figure and each of the girls have boobs, which is the most amusing part. They're done in such a way as to be quite noticeable, and it's one of the first things you'll notice about the figures.

Yeah, they're relaunching the original series again, all nice and remastered. It should be quite amusing to watch with the cheesiness of it all. I won't be keeping the packaging for these guys.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
Yeah, I found my MMPR figure tonight. I bought Kim, and Tommy and Trini. Should be interesting to see what other toys come out as the series marches on. The figures are pretty nice. They've gone and added the usual girl/guy stereotypes of action figures. The nice thing is that Kim finally has the skirt on her figure and each of the girls have boobs, which is the most amusing part. They're done in such a way as to be quite noticeable, and it's one of the first things you'll notice about the figures.

Yeah, they're relaunching the original series again, all nice and remastered. It should be quite amusing to watch with the cheesiness of it all. I won't be keeping the packaging for these guys.
Cool to hear. Congrats on your finds. Those new figures definitely sound cool. They looked pretty cool from what I saw.

Oh yeah ..... Here's to the cheesiness. :D

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

I don't like double posting, but I had to say a few words before taking off to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving. We're having it tomorrow since we both have the day off. I have quite a drive ahead of me tonight.

I have some projects that I've been working on that will most likely show up on my blog before they show up here. ^^ I'm not sure when, but I have some new pics I haven't finished yet. There's a set of three featuring Rainbow and Strawberry that I had planned as the final entries in my gallery and there's one I'm creating specifically for the Strawberryland forums. Plus some original work and old stuff will show up on my blog. Please check it out. Hopefully it dosen't get smoozed again.

The link is in my sig.

Take care everyone.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Blargh cars are a pain to get fixed. Expensive too. Got new tires last night and today it's in the shop to finally get the airbag light fixed. With both procedures that's over 1k. I've been saving so I can ease some of the burden of what will be on my credit card, but still. The tires are paid off and some of the airbag procedure is paid, but it still means I'll be paying that off for awhile. The things we do....

Another lazy day. Spending the morning doing part of my to do list for school and then I'm not sure what. Reading probably. I really would like to finish Venus Envy and start a new book. There are video games I could play as well that I never got very far with. The joys of break :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

As soon as the AiCal plushies, 2009 Nanco Love-a-Lot, 2008 PlayAlong Best Friend, 2008 Play Along HeartSong and 2008 PlayAlong Shine Bright heard their friends, Life-Size Cheer, Share, Funshine, Oopsy, Grumpy and maybe Bedtime were going to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, they all gathered around the TV.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Is day we all stuff ourselves to bursting. My parents are doing dinner at 2.

Until then, I have time to get a little schoolwork done and then maybe relax a bit. I'll probably go around 1.

I did finish my book, Venus Envy, yesterday. It ended strangely, but good. Now I can start one of my other series. Haven't decided between the Provincetown Tales series or the Justice series yet. Both are by the same author that I really like. Provincetown Tales tells about various people in Provincetown, their life, struggles, and loves. The Justice series is another romantic thriller series (my favorite) and involves (I think) a detective and doctor who come together to solve some crime.... I haven't really looked at the back of the book in a long time.

Anyway, that about sums it up :)

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

What a crazy, but awesome past 24 hours. Score! I got all 6 issues of the Strawberry Shortcake comic book that Marvel put out through their Star Comics line in the 80's, on e-bay. I can't wait for those to arrive.

Next, I found some oldschool MLP on DVD for really cheap. So I picked up three volumes, including "The End Of Flutter Valley"

Had a second Thanksgiving dinner, only this time with my roomates. Worked on a day that was slow, but moved fast. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow however.

Last but not least, I'm working on my accuracy with drawing the 2009 SSC designs. I picked up a colouring book for reference last night and the drawings I've created today turned out in a way that surprised me (In a good way). They're in my blog.