spam thread

J3llyb3ans

Re: spam thread

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Awesome two days off were awesome.

Whilst browsing an antique shop I found the first Rose-Petal Place book, "A Garden Of Love To Share". This and the Lady Lovely Locks book I found over a year ago are the beginning of an awesome collection. They do look kinda funny on a shelf that's covered in books by renowned scientists. I'll put them on the shelf with the art books. Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Overwhelmed by teaching at this point, but Borders makes it all better. Let's just say that come Sunday, I'll be able to order the Strawberry Panic dvd boxset (5 dvds) for $23 instead of the usual $47 it sells for :D I've wanted this set for a long time :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Really? Too bad we don't have a Borders in my area. Strawberry Panic has been on my "must watch" list for a long time now. Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Really? Too bad we don't have a Borders in my area. Strawberry Panic has been on my "must watch" list for a long time now. Image
You can get it online actually. They let you sign up for the borders rewards program online, which is what you'd need to use the coupon. Mine's only $23 because I have $5 free that I earned from spending in addition to that, but they have a 40% off coupon that'd make it $28. You'd get free shipping too, since you've spent more than $25.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:Really? Too bad we don't have a Borders in my area. Strawberry Panic has been on my "must watch" list for a long time now. Image
You can get it online actually. They let you sign up for the borders rewards program online, which is what you'd need to use the coupon. Mine's only $23 because I have $5 free that I earned from spending in addition to that, but they have a 40% off coupon that'd make it $28. You'd get free shipping too, since you've spent more than $25.
That sounds like something worth checking into.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:
That sounds like something worth checking into.
The coupon is only good until the 2nd of November though so you have to act quickly. I can give you the coupon code to use if you sign up. Just let me know.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:The coupon is only good until the 2nd of November though so you have to act quickly. I can give you the coupon code to use if you sign up. Just let me know.
I appreciate the thought, unfortunately, I won't be able to order anything that soon. Thanks anyway.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

My cough has turned into a sore throat and my voice goes in and out. I have a slight fever that I hope goes away now that I could take something for it. I have learned that honey helps and tastes yum; can't do the lemon juice/honey bit cause that makes me sick. Will have something nice and hot to drink though :)

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Chibi Rachy :

It s fall ... so I am not healthy and not sick ... but rather chronically unfit ... I really hate this status ...
I also have a quite strange cough from time to time ... something sits on my lungs and I really don t know what I could do against it ... :-/

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Out sick today. Woke up every two hours last night, had hot flashes, and it felt like someone was squeezing my head with a nutcracker.

Called in sick. I have everything but throwing up and the runs, which is fine with me. I can eat what I want, even if I can't taste a lick of it. Gotta be out tomorrow too because I still had a fever this afternoon and you have to be 24 hours without one to return to work. I do need the extra rest as well. I hope I can go back thursday. Being home sick sucks. I don't feel like doing anything and just sleep all the time. And feel like an old lady with menopause because of hot flashes.