WishBear2001

Re: spam thread

Post by WishBear2001 »

Mmmm... Deerburger

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:Mmmm... Deerburger
Deer anything's usually good. Mom got a bunch of meat from one of our daycare parents so we're having deer steak sometime this week which I can't wait for. Last thing I had made with deer was lasagna, which was actually really good. If I'm lucky, my one set of grandparents will give me some fresh deer bologna.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:Mmmm... Deerburger
Deer anything's usually good. Mom got a bunch of meat from one of our daycare parents so we're having deer steak sometime this week which I can't wait for. Last thing I had made with deer was lasagna, which was actually really good. If I'm lucky, my one set of grandparents will give me some fresh deer bologna.

I know someone who cooks a good lasagna and maybe I can talk him into using deer in his next batch.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

My poor kitty Snowflake has fleas all over even after treatment. She ripped one side of her body bald and is chewing up an area of fur near her tail until bleeding. Poor cat, what can I do to help her? I tried almost everything I could think but take her to the vet because of money.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:My poor kitty Snowflake has fleas all over even after treatment. She ripped one side of her body bald and is chewing up an area of fur near her tail until bleeding. Poor cat, what can I do to help her? I tried almost everything I could think but take her to the vet because of money.
Buy a cone. Cones keep animals from biting areas after surgeries. If you don't want to buy cones, you can also use infant clothing. However, that will only keep them from biting areas well hidden by the clothing, and most likely not areas near the tail. The clothing can usually be gotten for cheaper than a cone...I think the last time I saw them they were $6. Walmart typically has some sort of infant clothing on clearance for a couple bucks. Clothing does work well though. My cat wore a preemie dress after her surgery to remove a cancer lump on her chest so she wouldn't bite or lick the stitches.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:My poor kitty Snowflake has fleas all over even after treatment. She ripped one side of her body bald and is chewing up an area of fur near her tail until bleeding. Poor cat, what can I do to help her? I tried almost everything I could think but take her to the vet because of money.

Buy a cone. Cones keep animals from biting areas after surgeries. If you don't want to buy cones, you can also use infant clothing. However, that will only keep them from biting areas well hidden by the clothing, and most likely not areas near the tail. The clothing can usually be gotten for cheaper than a cone...I think the last time I saw them they were $6. Walmart typically has some sort of infant clothing on clearance for a couple bucks. Clothing does work well though. My cat wore a preemie dress after her surgery to remove a cancer lump on her chest so she wouldn't bite or lick the stitches.

I tried that and she tore me up when I tried to put it on. When she eventually got it on, she barely even moved unless she looked like a weak human with bricks on their back or head.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:

I tried that and she tore me up when I tried to put it on. When she eventually got it on, she barely even moved unless she looked like a weak human with bricks on their back or head.
Are we talking about a cone or infant clothing? I'm guessing cone. No cat is going to enjoy a cone of any sort and they aren't going to be the same with it on. They don't like, they hate it, and they make it known, but it's meant to keep them from doing more danger to areas they shouldn't be biting or licking.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

So I finally gave in. I went out tonight because I needed some fresh air, so randomly I went downtown. It's strange how few people were out being so close to the holidays (although it was midnight on a Sunday night/Monday morning). Very few people in Meijer or Wal-Mart.

There I saw it, exactly what I was going to give in and buy. The Strawberry Shortcake mini that comes with the Berry Grand Opening DVD. Yes my friends, I finally did it. I bought a toy and it was great! :P

She's still in her package at the moment. On my computer desk, inspiring me. :) Even though I haven't drawn anything today, I'm sure I will tomorrow.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:So I finally gave in. I went out tonight because I needed some fresh air, so randomly I went downtown. It's strange how few people were out being so close to the holidays (although it was midnight on a Sunday night/Monday morning). Very few people in Meijer or Wal-Mart.

There I saw it, exactly what I was going to give in and buy. The Strawberry Shortcake mini that comes with the Berry Grand Opening DVD. Yes my friends, I finally did it. I bought a toy and it was great! :P

She's still in her package at the moment. On my computer desk, inspiring me. :) Even though I haven't drawn anything today, I'm sure I will tomorrow.

Oooh, she smells best out of all my 2009 relaunch stuff, good choice. That inspired me to to a Hasbro-styled fanfic, thinking of the berry-scented possibilities.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:So I finally gave in. I went out tonight because I needed some fresh air, so randomly I went downtown. It's strange how few people were out being so close to the holidays (although it was midnight on a Sunday night/Monday morning). Very few people in Meijer or Wal-Mart.

Aww congrats :) Will you take her out of the package, or keep her boxed? I plan to look for a particular toy tonight too at Walmart and I'm not sure if they'll have it. I want to see if I can get the 2010 MMPR Kimberly figure. Kimberly was my favorite as a kid and I had the figure of her then so I'd really love to have the new figure too.