spam XD

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tis been a few days, but I just haven't felt like posting XD

I have gotten more work done with some Simoun fics. I finished one called Strength that focused on Rodoreamon post-war and then I did one with Floef post-war as well. Both went over very well, and I had some amazing reviews. It makes me inspired to write more, which I will, since I've the idea for another Rodoreamon fic. She's really not my favorite character, but somehow appears in most of my work as of late. I'm still working on the Simoun Kindergarten batch at lunch so I'm always writing something. I think I may end up doing another chapter for Lost Storms over spring break when I can devote more time. Any free time for writing at this point I want to devote to Simoun.

I did read through the new Max Ride book and it was awesome. Drama filled, but awesome. Today my new Fablehaven book came. It's the last in the series so it'll be sad to see it end. However, that's 588 pages of goodness away. I also got the latest issue of Curve mag and I still haven't quite finished the one from two months ago...but I was greeted with some nice eye candy :D That made me smile.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Pleased with myself yet again. I finished another Simoun fic tonight, and already have gotten two reviews on it. I was really pleased with the fic myself, and the others really enjoyed it as well. I know there are at least 2 more people who will review it by tomorrow evening because they are huge fans of Rodoreamon, which is who the fic focuses on.

Of course, I was on a fic high after writing it. I started another fic though and got about half a page written on it. This one will focus on Aaeru and will be another angst ridden fic. I think it's good so far, even though it's only half a page.

Someone on the Simoun community on LJ offered to write a fic for me since I've been contributing so much and told me to pick a character. I picked Aaeru since she's my favorite. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what she comes up with. No one has ever offered to do such a thing for me before so it's kinda exciting to wait and see what I'll get.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

My day has been really long. I didn't get home until after 8. I did have my soccer coaches meeting and I'm not dreading the spring season like I was. The issue that I had last season resolved itself and I am pleased about that. I also have 2 new players, one of them being a daycare parent's kid. That should be fun.

I finished another Simoun fic and posted it all over tonight. I'm looking to break 100 fics this year on ff.net and I should have no problem doing so if my current writing rate keeps up. I've written quite a lot since this year started already!

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I am awesome. I picked 3 of the 4 teams that ended up in the Final Four for March Madness. All randomly too based on names and what I cared to pay attention to for numbers. I've chosen Butler to win. It came about like this.

Mom (gives me the bracket to fill out): Give this back by Wednesday
Me: Who do I want to win? Hmm... who's number 5? *looks at bracket and first #5 she sees is Butler* Butler's 5...I think they'll win this year.

At any rate, I've got WVU vs Butler in the finals...that would be amusing if it were the case!

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Man, I haven't posted in this thread in forever! But I kinda got lax on the forums a bit.

Anyway, I have to brag about finishing my latest fanfic. It was another Simoun fic, and a oneshot. Ended up being 17.5 pages long in the end and I was so happy with it, even though writing it last night upset me a bit. I felt so bad for the characters. At any rate, I look forward to getting feedback on it from the LJ community. I'm still shooting to double the amount of fics in the Simoun fandom.

I've been working on getting stuff together for my grad school application. I should hopefully have it finished by this weekend so that I can send the guy the rest of the documents. I've applied for 4 jobs for next year as well, but I'm probably not going to get any of them since this point in the year people are being transferred around and legally they have to post everything, even if they've already got someone to fill it in mind. I don't mind. No matter what happens, I'm very capable of getting by in the fall. Somehow though, I don't think I'll have any trouble getting a fulltime job in the end. After all, was able to do so this year XD

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Been awhile since I posted, but I've been breaking a few records lately, and they really do make me happy.

Posted the 50th fic to the Simoun category
Have written 30 Simoun fics, with only 8 to go until I break my second goal of tripling the fandom from it's original number of 19.
On the same I've written 30 note, I've broken my own personal record for most fics in a fandom. Previously it was 28 in the Power Ranger fandom. It took me over a year to get there. This time, it's taken just over 3 months.

I think a lot of this writing is the support I get from the fanbase, small as it is, as well as the things that spark ideas. The series really seemed to ring with me and the smallest things can give me ideas.