spam XD

Chibi Rachy

Re: spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Long day today. Not something I really want to go into, but if I don't end up having a few drinks this week, it'll be a miracle.

Finished another SK drabble and I'm quite pleased with it. I'm starting to get really tired and that means no work will be done. I'm going to shower, and then I think I'll go to bed.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Issue from yesterday solved. Hopefully Friday will go better. I'm pleased at least.

Set my eyes on a new collector piece, this time from Simoun. I want the limited edition PS2 game. I have no way to play the game. I just want the extras that come with it- artbook, manga, and dvd. Trying to find it under $85.

Tomorrow is class picture day. Should be amusing.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Even with all that's gone on school-wise, I can't help but feel quite pleased with myself. I've not felt bad, but actually quite good. I'm pleased with myself and my writing. My writing has kept me quite happy and imaginative. I've amassed 41 pages of drabble in a short period of time. I'm also pleased with the RP and playing both Saber and Aaeru. I've some ideas for Aaeru in mind that I'll post later on if no event happens. Sunday I might do a new one. Saber can have one around then too. She can try practicing to use a sword again or she may end up attacked by something. Not sure yet.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tomorrow I dress in my Illya outfit for my students. I have not worn the entire outfit together with the wig and boots. Mom helped cut the bangs of the wig tonight so that's all taken care of. Shall be interesting tomorrow, but it'll give me an idea of how wearing it all at con will go!

Posted Round 6 of Simoun Kindergarten tonight. I was quite pleased. I now have 30 drabbles, and my "Summer of Simoun" idea seems like a big possibility. I think if I could get 60 I'd be quite pleased. If I can get enough to post every other day, I'll be set. 30 gives me enough for about 2 months at that post rate. I just hope I can come up with 30 more ideas!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Today I dressed in cosplay for my students' reward. I was Illyasviel von Einzbern and some of you may remember me posting the outfit on here sometime back. Well today was the first time I wore the complete outfit, which included the wig and boots. It went over really well, and the kids loved it. Gave me a good idea of a test run for wearing it. It was so much fun. I don't have any pics, but I'm going to see about getting the one taken by one of the PTO officers...I think that one was for the yearbook. These were three of the comments I heard from multiple people:
"I didn't recognize you at all Miss ____"
"I thought you were a new student walking around."
" You look like (student); I thought she'd dyed her hair again."

(student) is one of mine, but she's been out all week. Yes, she dyes her hair. It was platinum blonde when I started, then her brown roots grew in and then it got dyed black.

I also got the final preview image of something I asked Regina to do for me. She did some awesome work. This image started from a collection of screencaps I took. I sent them all to her. She stitched them all together and then fixed the distance on the blonde girl because the original image zoomed closer on her than the pink haired girl. This is what I've got:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

So today Regina sent me the final images of the cell scene and they are awesome. I made it into my desktop background pronto.

Spent a lot of time today working on budget and bills. I did find I had some spare cash and so I bought the Simoun PS2 game I've been wanting. Like I said, I want the pretty extras. Even if I could play the game, I wouldn't be able to understand any of it.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I've been trying to create more Simoun Kindergarten ideas. Perhaps I should teach kindergarten for a year for some research! I do have more ideas, certainly enough to complete Round 7 and 8, but I always need more. In dire need of some new ideas for Morinas and Dominura. I have one more drabble idea that involves Dominura and Limone, but I've never had the right idea for completing it. I was considering how to bring Amuria into the drabbles. I'd have to write drabbles that took place before Aaeru and Dominura came to join the class. The idea is that she was only there for awhile and moved away. I'm not sure yet though. It'd upset Neviril of course, which would be my goal. It wouldn't work as well into the drabbles I've written, unless I wrote a drabble to squeeze in that focused on Aaeru being a block head about it and upsetting Neviril even more.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I am super tired tonight. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm going to bed soon.

I did finish Round 7 of the Simoun Kindergarten drabbles. I'm quite pleased. I'm going to take a break to write another short Simoun fic. The idea is that this one will have a PG & and NC17 version once again. I'm kinda excited for it really.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

So last night I did the next Simoun fic that was in my head. I got some amazing feedback for it and that gives me the confidence I need to write the characters properly for the adult version.

Today I got the Simoun limited edition ps2 game in the mail. It was so worth the money. The data CD had some lovely things on it, and the manga is much nicer in person than scanned onto the computer. I just love the faces in the one book...they crack me up. It's too bad I can't play the game though XD

Chibi Rachy

spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Finished the NC17 version of Stormy Skies a little bit again. I'm glad to be finished with it because it gave me such a fit when I was writing it. I've never had such trouble with that kind of fic, but I suppose there's a first for everything. I do enjoy how it turned out in the end. I'm eager to see what others will think. I am hoping that I'll know within the next few days.

School has been fine. No issues really. I have a lot of extra work to do over the weekend, but I should be able to get it all done.