spam XD

Chibi Rachy

Re: spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I gave a piece of the quiche to my family and they loved it. Mom said she'd probably make it and add her own ingredients. So it was a resounding success in the end. I may be able to make more chicken wraps next week. Chicken breast is finally going on sale and mom's gonna get some for me. I can't wait. I love chicken wraps.

I did a little bit of writing tonight. I finished another Simoun Kindergarten drabble. I've also made a post with the 4 newest drabbles in the LJ community I'm part of, along with a question about the drama CD. The CD itself is super silly. I know the basics from a journal post, but I want to find a translated script of it. I don't think one exists. It cracks me up even if I can't understand it. I mean, how can it not, especially with the title: Simoun Drama CD: Ah Lovely Temp Office Ladies (why are we doing this?) Simoun Inc
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Did a bit of writing today and finished another chapter for Lost Storms, which was posted here. It wasn't hard to finish one I got started. That, and I'd told myself no more Simoun drabbles until I'd done another chapter. So I did my chapter and I believe it sets up for the next chapter pretty well. Then I started on another Simoun drabble and finished it. I think it's my favorite one to date. I really love writing about Aaeru. She's a ton of fun.

Tomorrow is back to the school grind and it looks like we'll finally have a full week of school. In fact, the 10 day forecast has a couple days hitting near 50 degrees. Yay. Hopefully no more snow this winter. I'll be glad for spring.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Changed my icon to a dizzy Twinkle with a bubble wand. He is soooo cute!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

While doing a random search to see if I could find the artist who did the Simoun Kindergarten pic, I stumbled onto a page that had a ton of images. I went on a saving spree, and also ended up with the pic of Aaeru that is now my icon.

I forgot to reset the time on my alarm last night, forgetting that we'd had a 2 hour delay on Friday. I woke up at 6:30 and only had 20 minutes to eat, dress, get ready, and pack my lunch. I still managed to leave on time and get to school on time though. It did throw off my morning. I'm definitely making sure to check the alarm tonight and set it. I don't like such a short time to get ready. The last time I experienced something similar, I thought my alarm was part of my dream. That was a few years ago.

I started working on more drabbles again. My one idea turned into a two part drabble and I hope to finish it tonight. Then tomorrow I'll have one more to do before I can post a new batch to simoun_sibyllae, which I'm excited to do because I finally did a Yun focused drabble and a Dominura one.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Evaluated by the principal yet again. Still have 2 more to go this year I believe and then I'll be good. I've gotten rave reviews, even though I'm not sure what he sees sometimes. However, I can be really critical of myself, but aren't we all?

Came home and got to make my chicken wraps. I was so happy to be able to have them again. They turned out well. I'm so pleased. I have enough to do two more nights of wraps and then I'm not sure what I'll do on Friday. I could make some sloppy joes using the manwich I have. I just don't use buns. I just like making sloppy joes and adding some cheese slices. So good that way.

Two drabbles down tonight. Now I've got 16.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

So definitely won't be a full week of school this week. We had a two hour delay today, which I was grateful for because it gave me 2 hours in the morning to work on grading projects. I'm almost done and I think I'll finish up tomorrow. I sure hope so. I need to start prepping for the next project.

I woke up this morning to find that Aaeru was accepted to Reverie, and I couldn't be happier about that. I've been eager to play her, and got my chance to do so tonight. It was a lot of fun.

Been working on prepping for the 4th round of Simoun Kindergarten drabbles. I've got 2 fics left to write for this round, and I've already told myself that they'll all be Rodoreamon or Mamiina or Yun. So far, I've kept that promise!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Finished 3 more Simoun Kindergarten drabbles tonight. I was quite pleased. It now brings my total to 20 drabbles. I really enjoy doing them. I always get such great feedback from such a small community and it encourages me to write even more. I love seeing people's reactions to them. Tis why I focus more on them at this point, rather than Lost Storms. It's nice to have feedback within a few days; really does do wonders for making me want to write more :D

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I think I'll be heading to bed super early tonight. I'm absolutely drained for some reason and I just want to sleep. I have a habit now of dozing at the keyboard if I'm like this.

Didn't get to finish the drabble tonight like I wanted though.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Soo going to bed early made me get up early. I was up at 6, believe it or not. I just couldn't sleep more than 8 hours.

I did go shopping and got a few things. I have awesome new sunglasses and I took some pics. Here's one of my favorites though:

Still really tired tonight, but that's from getting up early. Shouldn't have an issue with that tomorrow. No worries about having to be up for something.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Last night I discovered I had archived over 1100 pages of fanfic, and that's only what is stored on my computer. There are a few notebooks stored away as well.

I posted the 5th round of Simoun Kindergarten drabbles tonight. I was very pleased. 25 drabbles so far and counting. Almost enough to do a solid month of updating, or every other day for 2 months. I really do want to do a "Summer of Simoun" bit this year. I can swing it even if I just have 30 drabbles by doing once every 3 days. I'm loving the feedback I'm getting, so I'm eager to share them on ff.net.

I found some awesome new AMVs today. I haven't searched for any in awhile so it was a real treat to find.