spam XD

Chibi Rachy

Re: spam XD

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Instead of doing more Simoun Kindergarten drabbles, I worked on one idea I had for a different Simoun fic. I ended up writing both a PG version and an NC17 version, both of which turned out well. It is only the second time I've done an alternate ending for a story, but it's really a lot of fun to do.

I also finished the book I'd been reading. The ending was really strange, and I'm wondering if the next book will talk about it. Usually the end of the book lets someone know who will be the focus of the next book. It'll be another year before I find that out though!

I'm not sure what to do the rest of the evening. I may see about working on my drabbles some more now that I got my one story out of the way. I just need to post the PG version on ff.net and he NC17 version on aff.net and I'll be set!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Made new video showing what happened today. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFHdgXn94c[/video]

Nothing else to say but that. :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Today was an extremely long day. The kids are not used to school now that they've been off for so long. I think there may need to be some intervention if things keep up. Plenty of other teachers are having the same issues and it's frustrating. I'm also discovering that plenty of students did not follow the rules for their book report projects, even though the requirements were clearly spelled out. Some students are not going to be satisfied with their grades at all.

Feedback for You and I has been amazing. Seems like I had quite a hit with that one, and I love it. It took a lot of work so the reviews make for good feelings all around. I went back to working on the drabbles and finished one that focuses on Rodoreamon and Mamiina. It's not too bad. Not sure what prompt I'll take on next though. Might try for Kaimu and Alti. Seems like a good one.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Changed my icon to Princess Rosella from Barbie as the Island Princess. I wish her dress could be made in human size, the tail is the cutest part and I want it.

Can't wait for Growing Up Dreams to come in the mail. I am berry excited and when it arrives, it will be my icon.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Apparently, MSWord did not like the Rodoreamon/Mamiina drabble because it did not save it, so I had to retype it tonight. Good thing I remembered most of what I wrote, so it took around ten minutes. Then I did the Kaimu/Alti drabble. I don't think it turned out too badly. The next one will be another Neviril/Aaeru drabble. I'll start it at lunch tomorrow.

Overall, today was better than yesterday. Still a little rough, but not so bad. There was a 2 hour delay for students because of ice, but there wasn't any on the main roads, so it must have been the backroads. It was rather unexpected.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Ok. So I've been missing for almost a month. Well, I did the one thing I never thought I would do, get addicted t oan online game. :P

I'm enjoying it, so, oh well. I'll try to show up on a regular basis. Hope everyone's doing good.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Ok. So I've been missing for almost a month. Well, I did the one thing I never thought I would do, get addicted t oan online game. :P

I'm enjoying it, so, oh well. I'll try to show up on a regular basis. Hope everyone's doing good.
You have been taking care of your cat too. :P *rubbing against legs* purr purr purr

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I really should go to bed soon. Fell asleep at keyboard last night. Not a deep sleep, more of a drift in and out of conciousness thing. I'm just glad tomorrow is Friday.

I finished another drabble for Simoun. I need to watch the series again and get some more ideas. I have a few, but not much. I'll probably switch back to Rainbow Brite soon, just to work on a few things. No, I did not forget about the genre, but I just go where the inspiration takes me.

It is really windy here tonight. It is expected that wind gusts up to 50 mph will be around tonight until early morning I think. Either that, or it was the evening. I can't quite remember.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Somebody needs to do something abut the trolls in the My Little Pony group on Youtube. They are making a terrible mess and I just needed to vent somewhere about it.

Writing 2 song parodies, Shut Up And Drive and Fergalicious. Shut Up and Drive will have complaints of people texting while driving and Fergalicious will be Starsprinkliscious, Rainbow Brite's life.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Ended up with a 2 hour delay today, due to all the high wind. It's finally died down now. The delay gave me time to grade more of my students' projects, and because they did a bunch of writing in the afternoon, I had a chance to finish grading the second part of their project.

I made a yummy breakfast quiche tonight. I put bacon in mine. It was so good! I need to modify the oven temp for it, but other than that, did pretty well with it.