thread :P

Chibi Rachy

Re: thread :P

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I woke up angry this morning. I don't know why. I just wanted to strangle something. Instead, I started a log for Saber on the Reverie Lane rp and that turned out to be 3 1/2 pages typed up in Word. I still need to do the second part of it. It was a lot of fun to do, especially since it was fun to confuse Saber with modern technology....

And I'm rambling.

So I stop with that.

Anyway, today has been a nice day off. Going back to school tomorrow shall be interesting.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Long day at school. Students were terrible for the most part, which I always hate days where it occurs. Was just glad it was over.

Started dismantling the tree today. Got all the ornaments off at least. Will slowly work on accomplishing the rest.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Long day at school. Students were terrible for the most part, which I always hate days where it occurs. Was just glad it was over.
Odd how kids are being bad here as well, is it this time of year?

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Long day at school. Students were terrible for the most part, which I always hate days where it occurs. Was just glad it was over.
Odd how kids are being bad here as well, is it this time of year?
No, it's not the time of year. It was just a rough day for them. There is no connection between the two.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Just put some new art up on deviant tonight. New story ideas. Not too sure where to go with them. My brain isn't functioning all too well right now. I'll be back to normal in the morning. Today has just been a bummer of a day. Well, from about noon on.

I'll go work out in the morning and feel much better.

Very odd food related dream last night. Can't complain. It had canole nachos. I think that's how you spell canole. :P

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Just put some new art up on deviant tonight.
Lickety Split tastes berry good, what do you write with? :P Twink and Lala will not stop licking the monitor on your DA, is it star sprinkles?

Disaster Warning (nickname for a kid my mom babysits) came over to knock on the door and annoy Snowflake and Tink again and as soon as my mom caught him he had to go home. Quite unusual for him to go home when told to the first time but he is already in enough trouble stealing the neighbor's paint and painting houses with it.

On a more positive note, my dream of getting another Hasbro Orange may be coming true because my mom said I would be getting something "berry good" for my birthday. Hasbro/Playmates Orange is the doll I own the most of at 9 , right next to Rainbow Brite Sprites and Wish Bears at 8.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

A lot of trouble with one kid in particular today. However, if he comes tomorrow, the other teacher and I have decided not to let the sub suffer with him, but instead he'll spend his day doing makeup work and then the classwork for the day.

Found I had a lot of money left for spending this pay period. Used it to do some pre-orders. I got:

Fang (6th book in Maximum Ride series)
Fang (Audio CD to match the book)
The Keys to the Demon Prison (5th and final book in the Fablehaven series)

Now if I could only figure out the best way to begin collecting Soul Eater, I'd be set.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

I am feeling in limerick mood
I try to eat my kitten's food
so she tries to see
why I'm being me
and she is now being real rude.

Sorry, studying for Writing test is driving me crazy. XD

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRqerD4Z4s[/video]

If only I had the rhythm for this... but I've been listening to it quite a lot tonight.

I was joking online to some friends that I was "putting myself in the cor-Ner" (if you get the reference, kudos) because of this ff.net author that was messaging me. I really have a distrust for this person...after I started helping them I found out that a) they have a beta reader profile and b) they have a degree in English that focus on writing. Yet, their writing does not reflect a higher level style and they had me read this chapter riddled with sentence fragments. They didn't catch them and when I fixed them, they couldn't see my changes. If they have an English degree, they should have caught those mistakes easily in the first place.

No school today because of the weather we got last night. It was a nice day off. I got a lot accomplished, including setting up the wireless network in the apartment and getting all the Christmas stuff packed away.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Very odd food related dream last night. Can't complain. It had canole nachos. I think that's how you spell canole. :P
I was waiting for someone to get the reference. Ah well. I found out it's spelled cannoli. Mmmm...cannoli.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannoli

I'm currently researching the winter 2010 anime season to see if there's anything I want to check out. Hanamaru Youchien looks super cute. Not to mention I'd probably like it since I enjoy my share of slice of life comedies like Azumanga Daioh and Hidemari Sketch.

I'm still looking forward to Heartcatch Pretty Cure which probably won't start until February.