thread :P

WishBear2001

Re: thread :P

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:So the vegan experiment didn't work out so well. No problem. I've found in the past, I'm at my best as a vegetarian or a pesketarian.

Found P.J. Sparkles on VHS second hand today. Woohoo! I've been looking for this.

Watched a DVD of Betsy Bubblegum's Journey Through Yummi Land, I bought yesterday. Very cute and fun. Definitely one that would work in a smellovision format as there's so much talk about scent and everything smells like ice cream ,candy, or flowers of some sort. Of course, it would probably make me hungry.
That is making me hungry now. I wanna eat that DVD. XD Of course, I still have been aching after eating the monitor and the hat and sweater on it.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Yay Thursday finally... tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness.

Started working on watching Soul Eater...only started because one of the girls I'm RP'ing with has a character from there who rather intrigued me. It's quite funny. I do enjoy the series so far.

My coworkers saw my notebook at lunch today... might not have been the best idea to tell them that if I do original piece work, it's angst and suicide stuff because that's fun to write... whoops. Ah well. :D
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:
That is making me hungry now. I wanna eat that DVD. XD Of course, I still have been aching after eating the monitor and the hat and sweater on it.
I somehow doubt those things will digest easily. :P

Finally brought my signature back, only this time without the lengthy URL. No blogs this time. The blogs may be going bye bye. I have no need for them with a Deviant account now. ^_^

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:
I somehow doubt those things will digest easily. :P

Finally brought my signature back, only this time without the lengthy URL. No blogs this time. The blogs may be going bye bye. I have no need for them with a Deviant account now. ^_^
WishBear:I Can Has Teh Blogs To Nom????/
U Blog Iz Nummy!!!!1
Twink: Why are you talking that way?
Mini Soft Orange: She is half kitten now. Snap out of it, Wish.
WishBear: *Passes out from sweetness of J3llyb3ans' art*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Yay, friday :) Start of a 3 day weekend too and I'm quite pleased about that.

Working my way through Soul Eater. Finished up through ep. 14. Perhaps this weekend I'll get a good bit farther. Episode 14 is definitely my favorite so far. Gotta love Patti and her giraffe.

Perhaps I will work on Lost Storms this weekend. Because today was a half day, I didn't do any work at lunch. I enjoyed my lunch with some of my coworkers who normally eat before me because they have recess duty.

RP is going excellent so far. I'm loving how things are turning out.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:
U Blog Iz Nummy!!!!1
Not again. Wish, how many times have I warned you about eating things that weren't made for human consumption? :P

On a completely unrelated note: it's warming up here. Granted, all that snow melting and re-freezing overnight last night made my walk to the workout center rather slippery this morning. I'm not at all upset. However, I doubt it will last. Michigan whether is notorious for changing in a moment. That old saying "If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes" does have some truth to it.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:On a completely unrelated note: it's warming up here. Granted, all that snow melting and re-freezing overnight last night made my walk to the workout center rather slippery this morning. I'm not at all upset. However, I doubt it will last. Michigan whether is notorious for changing in a moment. That old saying "If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes" does have some truth to it.
It's been doing the same thing here too. Next week it's supposed to be in the 40's all week. If it ends up being that way, I'm all for that. Snow's only good if it produces a result, ie snow day or 2 hour delay. Anything else is just trouble.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:On a completely unrelated note: it's warming up here. Granted, all that snow melting and re-freezing overnight last night made my walk to the workout center rather slippery this morning. I'm not at all upset. However, I doubt it will last. Michigan whether is notorious for changing in a moment. That old saying "If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes" does have some truth to it.
It's been doing the same thing here too. Next week it's supposed to be in the 40's all week. If it ends up being that way, I'm all for that. Snow's only good if it produces a result, ie snow day or 2 hour delay. Anything else is just trouble.
LOL. Yeah. I'm surprised. It's still in the 30's here and no sign of getting colder or snowing yet. Now it's highly likely I'll wake up in the morning, look outside and realize I spoke to soon.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainy day today. Actually doesn't feel bad outside so it should make almost all of the rest of the snow disappear.

I've pre-ordered all the current DVD sets on my wishlist thanks to Borders coupons. I really want Soul Eater though... unfortunately it's dub/sub release which makes it $50 for each of the 4 parts. Yikes.

My cooking last night went well. I'd never cooked chicken before, but I'd been wanting to make a chicken wrap recipe of my own creation. So I did my internet research and ended up brining and poaching the chicken, very simple. And the wraps were awesome too. Cut chicken breast strips, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, ripped up bacon strips, lettuce, and ranch dressing. I'm having one for lunch. I have one more breast in the fridge, but then I also have another package of chicken breasts I may cook up after I finish these. I don't mind eating this for awhile.

Back to eating so I can finish cleaning the apartment. Just have vacuuming left and then I need to take care of some other things.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:
U Blog Iz Nummy!!!!1
Not again. Wish, how many times have I warned you about eating things that weren't made for human consumption? :P
I Iz Not Hooman!!!!!1
I iz lolkitteh!

*cornflak smacks Wish on the face*

What happened? Did I miss anything?
Snow, er I mean Cornflake? How did you become my avatar?