J3llyb3ans

Re: thread :P

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Aha! It is just "thread" now...as I suspected..er...joked. XD

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

LOL @ J3llyb3ans

I did a random youtube search and found a bunch of odd posts. Won't post the link or name of the vlog with the posts, only the G/PG rated posts.

Random Hateful Youtuber wrote:would u rip a care bare's hed of on ur vlog?
if strawberry shortcake was real, would u eat her? would u destroy a my little pony on ur vlog?

I just get mad when I see posts like that hating things that are good and helpful. Maybe if the vlogger does destroy the bear, I can ask him to send it to me and let me sew it up. At least that didn't say Rainbow Brite...

On another random subject, would Sweetberry look good in this???

http://www.joykampia.com/fashion/hi-res/HamburgerDress(front).jpg

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

The other thread wasn't at 10 pages yet and this wasn't needed, but oh well.

I think it'd be neat to see some more toys on those shows Will It Blend? or the one about seeing if it'll microwave. Those are always so cool to watch. I think someone donated a Nintendo for the microwave one... can't remember what else they showed.

Spent the afternoon making a round of applesauce. I used Galen apples, which I'd not used before, but I bought them because they were big and on sale. Mom later told me they always are on sale and are cheap apples when not on sale. They make really good applesauce though and you don't have to add a lot of sugar to balance the tart taste. I used 8 large apples and only need 2 spoonfuls of sugar (the larger size spoon, mind you). After I finished I had a bowl of warm applesauce and it was heavenly. Those will be the apples I use from now on.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:LOL @ J3llyb3ans

I did a random youtube search and found a bunch of odd posts. Won't post the link or name of the vlog with the posts, only the G/PG rated posts.

if strawberry shortcake was real, would u eat her? would u destroy a my little pony on ur vlog?

I just get mad when I see posts like that hating things that are good and helpful. Maybe if the vlogger does destroy the bear, I can ask him to send it to me and let me sew it up. At least that didn't say Rainbow Brite...

I know what you mean, Wish. It does bother me that someone would want to do that. It reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. I found a McDonald's Ginger Snap lying in the parking lot next to my car after work one morning (I was working nights at the time). She was damaged. her hat was cracked and some hair plugs were missing, but I picked her up and gave her a home. To this day, I'm wondering how to repair her.

I know this is probably something I should know, but who's Sweetberry? Is she the Strawberry Shortcake-like character that was on the toy laptop that was posted on the SSC forums?

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:LOL @ J3llyb3ans

I know what you mean, Wish. It does bother me that someone would want to do that. It reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. I found a McDonald's Ginger Snap lying in the parking lot next to my car after work one morning (I was working nights at the time). She was damaged. her hat was cracked and some hair plugs were missing, but I picked her up and gave her a home. To this day, I'm wondering how to repair her.

I know this is probably something I should know, but who's Sweetberry? Is she the Strawberry Shortcake-like character that was on the toy laptop that was posted on the SSC forums?

Sweetberry is a g3 My Little Pony. On the topic of Mcd's Ginger, my grandma sent me one with a football face.

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

So this is the new spam thead huh? Or are we just oging to call this the "thead" now?

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Wolf Ranger wrote:So this is the new spam thead huh? Or are we just oging to call this the "thead" now?

We will still call it the spam thread unless asked for the exact name.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I bought one of those huge 105 oz containers of mustard tonight...I go through mustard like most people go through ketchup!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Won a 2004-styled 15 inch SSC from crane machine for only 1 USD. She is some kind of cheaper variant for crane machines only because she looks nothing like the Dollar General ones from a few months ago.

My toy luck is at it's peak right now. Finding Pinkie Pie/Positively Pink bundle for 5 USD and SSC/Custard/Berry Grand Opening for 2 USD today made me jump for joy. Pinkie is de-boxed and having fun.

I'm having a hard time uploading the Niceland fic. *yells at dumb computer*