thread :P

Chibi Rachy

Re: thread :P

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Not a good day. One student is going to drive me absolutely bonkers. Came home and had a few drinks though... never done that on a school night, but I feel a lot better about everything now.

3-5th is going to the movies tomorrow to see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. One of my students kept calling them squirrels, despite being told they were chipmunks and now he just calls them squirrel-munks. It's really hard to keep a straight face when he does that.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

LOL@ Rachy

Now I have the camera working but can't upload the pics I took. :angry2:

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

The snow has returned and it's freezing outside.:(Well, looks like the sun is showing through now, that's a positive.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

bathroom is bee proof now.

Oh wait I never mentioned that here.

Yeah had bees come in the other night. Killed one before bed, found one in the morning. Then turns out I was stung that same night. Bee got in my footie pjs. I thought it was just some needle sensation in my leg.

Nope! Stung like 5 times. Now I've hives on that spot cause I had nothing to treat it with last night. I had used a bee sting kit at school but of course the stuff wore off in the evening. Super itchy and my pants rub it too. So I have nice hives. But I got stuff from mom so it'll be better. Landlord came tonight and finished caulking up everything in the bathroom. Hopefully it works. I do not want more bees in my pjs! Although, mom thinks it'd make a good book title...
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

I don't know what it is exactly but I've been in the mood for some tokusatsu lately. So that lead me to check out a show called Tomica Hero Rescue Force. It's really cool so far. It has a bit of a GoGo V / Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue feel to it. Basically transforming heroes who save people's lives in disasters and stop the plans of villains who cause said disasters.

Working on art featuring new characters.

Debating on doing fan fiction. Rainbows and Strawberries will have to wait until I know more about the new Rainbow Brite universe. I need to know these things to write the story. Once I do, the most amazing yuri fanfic pairing in history will come to be. Okay, I may be exaggerating, just a bit, but that's what it's like from my perspective.
Rainbow Brite x Strawberry Shortcake is coming, eventually...when I write it. :wub:

It's a lovely day outside and the possibilities are endless. Be well, everyone.:bg:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It has snowed once more. Probably about 4 inches all together. It's the light stuff so it's easy to get rid of.

My leg's not so itchy now, but it's still red and splotchy and warm to the touch.

I was able to get the first part of Soul Eater for $16. Amazon.com put it on sale for $36 (from 51) and then I took off the $20 I'd saved up. I'm quite pleased. I'll have my next Sgt. Frog set by next weekend and I'm excited. Hopefully the weekend after I'll have my Soul Eater set. I would have had Kurokami, but it was delayed :( Now it won't be out til March 2.

Off to figure out what to do with the rest of my evening :)