Fan Art Requests #4

Rainbow Brite UK

Fan Art Requests #4

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

From the last poll and it's many ties I have updated the rules on the contest. In the result of a second tie the artists chose and break it.

That being the case, last months tie was broken and art is in the works!

So...let's start a new requests line!

What would you like to see in May?
  • Red Butler drawn as a super hero (Patreek) Brian as Rainbow Brite (boys cloths) (Patreek)
    Rainbow Brite with her hair down (RainbowBrite84)
    Clothes swap, Rainbow dresses as Murky or Murky dressed as Rainbow! (Tilas)
    Brian dressed like a color kid (Tilas)
    Tickled Pink trying to blow out a roasted marshmallow caught on fire (Chibi Rachy)
    Twink being carried away by Balloons (Chibi Rachy)
    Moonglow as Alice in Wonderland *Disney (C9)
    Rainbow Brite as a My Little Pony (Dialga-Brite)
    Moonglow as a My Little Pony(Dialga-Brite)

Patreek

Re: Fan Art Requests #4

Post by Patreek »

1. Baby brite age 13
2. Red Butler drawn as a super hero

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

I would love to see Rainbow Brite with her hair down. She has all the pretty hair in a ponytail. I want to see her long flowing locks!! :)

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:I would love to see Rainbow Brite with her hair down. She has all the pretty hair in a ponytail. I want to see her long flowing locks!! :)

Oo, I like that idea!
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Tilas

Post by Tilas »

Not sure where else to put this, so I'll ask here (I read the other topics and couldn't find an area specifically...) Can we volunteer to be artists for the contests? Or do you have all the artists you need? I wouldn't mind being an artist for it occasionally. :)

As for ideas...

1- Clothes swap, Rainbow dresses as Murky or Murky dressed as Rainbow! (Artist picks)

2- Brian dressed like a color kid
My Deviant Art~ KeonaKii

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Well since May brings Memorial Day Weekend and since I associate that with yummy cookouts and s'mores...

Tickled Pink trying to blow out a roasted marshmallow caught on fire
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

OT-I think we should have a contest for what we think Shimmer ill look like ^-^ We all could have a bunch of entries

Moonglo dressed in Alice in Wonderland / Looking Glass motif, since disney made that dress style the standard dress when we think of alice LOL

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

OT-I think we should have a contest for what we think Shimmer ill look like ^-^ We all could have a bunch of entries
I'd love the idea! (I can't draw though so don't expect me to enter... but I'd love to see everyone's entries)

Are we allowed to re-enter things that lost in previous months? The rules talked about things not being carried over after a certain amount of time but what if the person re-requests it? Can someone please clarify this?

If we're allowed I might re-enter some of my things next month, but here's my entries for now:

Tickled Pink as a MLP
Moonglo as a MLP
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Random idea:

Twink being carried off by a handful of balloons...don't ask where that came from. I started thinking of the festivals held and thought that at some point he got ahold of too many balloons!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Dialga-Brite wrote:
Are we allowed to re-enter things that lost in previous months? The rules talked about things not being carried over after a certain amount of time but what if the person re-requests it? Can someone please clarify this?

To free up space for new entries old entries can't be submitted more then twice, so if the entry did not make it past the two polls, then it cannot be resubmitted. I'm sorry your entry didn't make the cut, but I can see if I can have it done as a favor. However it will not be for the contest.