Website Updates page added

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Website Updates page added

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I finally have some time to start updating RainbowBrite.net and created a page to show what has been updated, so ya'll can check the changes out if you'd like. You can find it here:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/siteupdates.html

The only real changes I've made so far are adding pictures of more of the voice actors, and adding "Twink's Lucky Escape" to the storybooks section. There's plenty more to do, but it'll be slow going with my current health issues. Stay tuned :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

SunSpire
Site Admin

Re: Website Updates page added

Post by SunSpire »

Yo Katy! You ok? .. was a bit surprised about this new section popping up when I hit the refresh button. But it makes sense to me, I was thinking about creating a section for RB.Net myself actually, cos I would like both websites to be promoted equally. This is a team effort with a shared message board, so we all got to stick together on this.

Please let me know if you need any help, or if you have any plans for the boards :)

Hope you'll get your health sorted out soon!

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Yeah I'm ok :) Just figured I'd add it myself instead of bugging you to do it ;) I don't have any plans for the board - just wanted to add a little section to let you guys know about updates, etc.

And thanks! I'm starting a new medication for my thyroid disease soon, so hopefully that'll fix me up. It just takes entirely too long to take effect for my taste :P
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

JoeyAngel wrote:Aww hope you start feeling better soon Katy. I thought something may have been up from your facebook status's but didn't want to pry.
Thanks girl! I'm sure I'll get it under control pretty soon :)
As for the update section. Great idea! You can always have a dive into my Dev art account if you ever fancy updating the fan art on your site ^^
Since there are so many fan fics and fan pics out there nowadays, I think I may just link to the Rainbow Brite sections/searches on Fanfiction.net and Deviantart.com instead of copying them onto my site. That way it's easier for viewers to contact the original writers/artists as well so they get due credit. Thanks for the reminder :) I love your art!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

JoeyAngel wrote:Thanks ^^ Thats a good idea about linking it to the search results too, never thought of that ^^
I put those links up yesterday, so hopefully your art will get more traffic now :)

I also added another episode to the Episode Guide...Invasion of Rainbow Land! :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

thanks Katy! : ) Mind you, I still end up wandering all around the site anyways! ha! ha! No matter how many times I go to it, I always end up finding something that I haven't looked at before. : )

Taking medications can be hard, especially new ones. There's this medication that I take for my high heart rate and high blood pressure, and it took me like a year to get used to it. I still don't like taking it much, but it's a lot easier now. It used to make me so tired and so dissy and out of it.

Actually, before I came on here, I didn't even know that there were Rainbow Brite drawings and art around the internet. Now I can't get enough of it!! : )

:rbline:

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Sarah wrote:thanks Katy! : ) Mind you, I still end up wandering all around the site anyways! ha! ha! No matter how many times I go to it, I always end up finding something that I haven't looked at before. : )
Teehee :) You're welcome! I've added the episode Murky's Comet as well. I love that one!
Taking medications can be hard, especially new ones. There's this medication that I take for my high heart rate and high blood pressure, and it took me like a year to get used to it. I still don't like taking it much, but it's a lot easier now. It used to make me so tired and so dissy and out of it.
So far this new med is AWESOME!! I'm finally starting to feel like myself again :)
Actually, before I came on here, I didn't even know that there were Rainbow Brite drawings and art around the internet. Now I can't get enough of it!! : )
There's some GREAT stuff out there! :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net