New Pictures/Character Profiles for 2009 Characters Up

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: New Pictures/Character Profiles for 2009 Characters Up

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Yup, it is, but I didn't get the idea from there, I swear. XD I don't think I've been to the wiki since the first time it was launched.
Teehee :) It's all good! I keep forgetting to check it myself. But it's really cool!

Tom - Thanks! :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

That's weird... looked on the first page and somehow my last post is merged with something Sunspire said... How in the world did that happen?

Anyway, the wiki is a good source of info, but since I only tend to need info for fics or if I ever forget something and get curious, so that'd be when I'd use the wiki.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:That's weird... looked on the first page and somehow my last post is merged with something Sunspire said... How in the world did that happen?
Woah, that's freaky! I bet Sunny accidentally hit Edit instead of Quote when he went to respond...lol
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:That's weird... looked on the first page and somehow my last post is merged with something Sunspire said... How in the world did that happen?
Woah, that's freaky! I bet Sunny accidentally hit Edit instead of Quote when he went to respond...lol
That would be my guess...I had to look at my icon and username with the post to make sure it was really supposed to be mine. Perhaps Sunny wishes he were me secretly XD Kidding!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Perhaps Sunny wishes he were me secretly XD Kidding!
LOL!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Made several more updates today. Pictures and descriptions of several vintage video tapes added to the Collectibles -> Videos section. Several vintage images added to the Picture Gallery.

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/videos.html
http://www.rainbowbrite.net/gallery/

Somehow I have lost my VHS copy of Star Stealer. Weird!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Made several more updates today. Pictures and descriptions of several vintage video tapes added to the Collectibles -> Videos section. Several vintage images added to the Picture Gallery.

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/videos.html
http://www.rainbowbrite.net/gallery/

Somehow I have lost my VHS copy of Star Stealer. Weird!

Good job!

Sorry about the Star Stealers, as I was scanning my covers last year, I think I lost mine too! I have the 2004 re-released VHS, but not the 1986 one. :(
Also, the covers of some of the tapes you have differ from mine, but are the same tape. Also odd :blink:

The content/description seems to be the same, however.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Rainbow Brite UK wrote:Good job!

Sorry about the Star Stealers, as I was scanning my covers last year, I think I lost mine too! I have the 2004 re-released VHS, but not the 1986 one. :(
Also, the covers of some of the tapes you have differ from mine, but are the same tape. Also odd :blink:

The content/description seems to be the same, however.
That's funny that we both lost our SS VHS's! lol
I actually went ahead and ordered a new one off of an Amazon seller. I'd like to get both the black cover and the blue cover. The one I ordered SHOULD be the black one, but we'll see what actually turns up. And then I'll try to track the other down. I'm still debating on whether or not to collect all of the foreign DVD's. I've got the Australian and German ones, but haven't bothered with the UK or Italian ones yet. So many volumes! Then there's the PAL and Betamax VHS's...whew boy! Good thing I gave up being a completest long ago...lol.

That's very odd that some of your covers are different though! I'd love to see them sometime :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

All of the American VHS covers are the ones that I have on my tapes. Hmmm...

That said, do you need a scan of the American DVD of Star Stealer, as fugly as it is? lol

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Tennyo wrote:That said, do you need a scan of the American DVD of Star Stealer, as fugly as it is? lol
Thanks for the offer! But I already have it. Just haven't put it up yet :) Hopefully tomorrow.

I've been working hard since last night on this:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/misc/gallery/

Finally a place to stick all of the images I've been saving for ages...lol. Some of them are from my collection, but most are not. Hope ya'll find it helpful :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net