Happy Easter!

Rainbow Brite UK

Happy Easter!

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Happy Easter!
6 Easter wraps to print and share
How does this work? Well, download the wraps, inside the zip you will find 3 pictures. Two pages have 5 wraps on it, and one has 6. Print them out, and they should fit on one sheet of paper. Cut desired size and wrap around your coloured Easter eggs. They can fit around the base, or around the middle of your egg.
NOTE: These are scans of the "Shrink wraps" but they do not "Shrink" on your eggs. You need a special plastic to do that, and this isn't it. You are limited to your own paper.

Enjoy!

Maki

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Maki »

Only one week until Easter. The first full moon in Spring is not until this Thursday. Then the next day is Good Friday which take us to Easter Weekend.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aww thanks :) I'm looking forward to the break I get from school! For shame on me, but oh well! Thanks for the file. They're lovely, as always

:rbstormy:
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

O_O There are printable egg wraps now?

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Those are so cute! Thanks so much! That reminded me of something else I can do this weekend that I've never taken the time to do - learn to make faberge eggs. Can you picture little RB faberge eggs? Makes me giggle to think about it.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Anyone know a company who produces blank shrink wraps for printing on? Or am I thinking too big and this is supposed to be for making cylindrical egg HOLDERS?

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Starvoyager wrote:Anyone know a company who produces blank shrink wraps for printing on? Or am I thinking too big and this is supposed to be for making cylindrical egg HOLDERS?

You can make tubes so that they wrap around the middle, or even just the base of the egg. That is up to the individual. I would make a project out of it. Print and stick them to firm card stock paper and make it in to a tube, and have it hold your coloured egg.
The images won't wrap around an egg as they are, because I shrunk the images down to fit on a single sheet of paper. I have uploaded a new set of downloads, with the wraps in the middle so if you cut down the page, you can customize the size of your wrap to fit your egg.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starvoyager wrote:Anyone know a company who produces blank shrink wraps for printing on? Or am I thinking too big and this is supposed to be for making cylindrical egg HOLDERS?

If you want the real thing, search ebay. They've been up on there often. Don't give RBUK a hard time just for doing something really nice for everyone.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

I'm not, but wasn't sure if I was right about what these graphics were meant to be for.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Originally, they were like shrinky dinks for eggs. My family did some when I was growing up... they work rather well. We still have the eggs that they're on (I think we had Winnie the Pooh). It's fun to dye the eggs and then do the wrap over them. My family blows out the yolk from eggs to make special eggs for our tree.

The ones RBUK is sharing is for everyone to have. I've never seen what the images look like. It's up to you to be creative on how to use them. You could use them as image banners for a holiday festive look, or something else, like bookmarks. I'm going to make them into bookmarks and give them to my students for Easter.