Happy Easter!

Starvoyager

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Starvoyager »

Yeah that's what I thought they were. I just had no idea that anyone had made printable versions of shrink wrap for eggs. The classic ones needed to be put in boiling water to shrink them, which I'd think would dissolve any common printer ink. But with all the other printable stuff that's come out in recent years (the closest thing I guess would be iron-on shirt graphics) , the idea of home-made printer egg wraps wouldn't surprise me one bit. Dunno if I'd be able to find them here though.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

These aren't meant to be for printable shrink wrap. I'm pretty sure she meant to simply share the images so you could use them in other ways for Easter, still giving things that Rainbow Brite twist.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Just thought I'd say that my kids loved these :) I told them they were brand new bookmarks and I caught many of them using them throughout the day. They were a hit. I didn't take a picture of it, but one of my boys took the happy easter sprite one and glued it to his blank egg cutout that he'd decorated.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire