thank you!

Sarah

thank you!

Post by Sarah »

I hope I can post here!! usually it's just admins who post, but I just want to say a huge thankyou for all of your hard work. I am especially happy to have so many coloring pages to color. I'm almost done with the ones I printed off originally a long while ago, and since then I see that a bunch more coloring pages have been added, and I am super excited to print them off and start on them too.

Thank you so much, you bring so much joy and happiness with what you do, and I will forever be gratefull.

:)

Rainbow Brite UK

Re: thank you!

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Sarah wrote:I hope I can post here!! usually it's just admins who post, but I just want to say a huge thankyou for all of your hard work. I am especially happy to have so many coloring pages to color. I'm almost done with the ones I printed off originally a long while ago, and since then I see that a bunch more coloring pages have been added, and I am super excited to print them off and start on them too.

Thank you so much, you bring so much joy and happiness with what you do, and I will forever be gratefull.

:)
You are welcome Sarah, I'm glad you enjoy them. These sections (The site sections on the forums) are for messages to those particular sites and you are more then welcome to post messages to us publicly here, or privately if you like.
I am happy you are feeling better, and look forward to adding more fun things on the site soon.
Have a Rainbow Day!
Rainbow Brite UK

Sarah

thank you!

Post by Sarah »

eeee! and now even more coloring pages to print off, thank you!!!! :) I'm so excited! :)

Rainbow Brite UK

thank you!

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Sarah wrote:eeee! and now even more coloring pages to print off, thank you!!!! :) I'm so excited! :)
Yes, I uploaded 2 new books this past week. I'm happy you found them.
That brings the collection up to 26 complete books. The most recent had Girl Sprites in them, I know you were looking for those. Enjoy!