Can't edit my signature!

TheWendybird

Can't edit my signature!

Post by TheWendybird »

For the past month or so anytime I try to edit my signature the change doesn't take place and I lose what i typed...I have no idea what's going on :blush:
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Re: Can't edit my signature!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Sig editor is broken when we have this basic text box thing for posting. It worked fine when we had the one that allowed any copy/paste jobs from MSWord to keep their formatting, but is broken now. That's why my link is broken in my sig...when I tried to edit it, it broke... but it makes it look like I'm incompetent with tags!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Hmm...well this sucks...is it going to be fixed?
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Hmm...well this sucks...is it going to be fixed?
Dunno, guess that's up to Sunny to tell us... I hate that it's broken because I do want to change this sig and I hate having to have someone else change it for me because I tend to fool around with it a bit before settling on what I want.

I suppose if a new text editor was put in place it'd work again, just like before. It's so weird that it doesn't!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Hey guys! Anyone read my post in the other thread ?

Basically I'll have to shut down the boards and re-install them from scratch as the script errors prevent an update to the latest version. Then I'll have to migrate all members and posts over to the new boards, afraid this is the only way to fix things, don't ask me how they broke in the first place but it might have to do with the WYSIWYG editor we used to have (it was a BETA version back in the day).

Anyway, as mentioned in the other topic I'll probably do that some time after St. Paddy's day, right now I'm dealing with some rather nasty real-life issues and it's giving me a headache! LOL

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Course we read the other thread, Sunny :P I just forgot about the update thing. Anyway, thanks a bunch for changing my sig for me. I <3 you!