allowed to sell non rainbow brite items?

Sarah

allowed to sell non rainbow brite items?

Post by Sarah »

Hi! I just want to know if I can post non rainbow brite items for sale? We'll be having a big garage sale this summer, and I thought that maybe I could post some stuff to sell of mine that the members on here might like. Stuff like Cds, teddies/plush, accessories, posters, dvds, books . . . . stuff like that. I would make the threads as uncluttered as I could. Would it be all right?

:)

Chibi Rachy

Re: allowed to sell non rainbow brite items?

Post by Chibi Rachy »

People have sold non-RB stuff on here before. However, you shouldn't make a separate thread for each little thing. One thread where you list everything is fine. That way it won't overtake the rest of the buying forum.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

yes that is what I was thinking. That way I can still sell, but it would make a big mess if I listed each individually. he! he! Can you imagine! I just want to check with the admins first before I do.

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Sarah wrote:yes that is what I was thinking. That way I can still sell, but it would make a big mess if I listed each individually. he! he! Can you imagine! I just want to check with the admins first before I do.

No worries, you can post them, just make sure you post them in the selling section of the forums.
Have a Rainbow Day!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Maybe a separate buy and sell area for non-RB stuff would be a good idea.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Having more sections would only confuse buyers and sellers alike, for example where would a seller post their items if they were RB as well as non-RB related ones?

There's nothing wrong with posting non-RB related stuff as long as it somehow fits in with the whole (vintage) collectibles / games theme, you get the idea :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

SunSpire wrote:Having more sections would only confuse buyers and sellers alike, for example where would a seller post their items if they were RB as well as non-RB related ones?

There's nothing wrong with posting non-RB related stuff as long as it somehow fits in with the whole (vintage) collectibles / games theme, you get the idea :)

"SunSpire"
True, but stuff has been sold before that hasn't related to vintage gear as well.

Anyway, there's not a huge selling crowd here. It's not as though things will get lost in the mad rush of people posting many things each day.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire