Error Message

Watercolor
Admin

Re: Error Message

Post by Watercolor »

Okay folks, I know what's going on here.

I got this error message a year or so ago, and it was based on my browser. I use a mobile one a lot of times. (Blackberry). When I tried to post, the window wasn't registering any text I entered, not matter the install, version or emulator I used.

The problem is the beta version of the software used to do the cute fonts/smiles/ etc, doesn't recognize your browser, and what you pasted in it.

Hense the "Message too small" AKA, THERE IS NO TEXT HERE! LOL

At the time I was the ONLY person getting this error, so I let it go....sorry if it's come to bite us in the butt. :(

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Ok it's turned off for now until I can figure out what the problem is.
Here's the old stock-editor again that comes with phpbb3.

The modern editor was still in beta stage when I installed it back in the day, there may be better ones out there now, I'll have a look.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

SunSpire wrote:Ok it's turned off for now until I can figure out what the problem is.
Here's the old stock-editor again that comes with phpbb3.

The modern editor was still in beta stage when I installed it back in the day, there may be better ones out there now, I'll have a look.

"SunSpire"
That's cool. Hopefully you find something even better this time around! :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Whatever you shut off fixed the problem I was having with that big list of fonts. Yay!
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.