Rainbow Brite and the Brook Meadow Deer

SunSpire
Site Admin

Rainbow Brite and the Brook Meadow Deer

Post by SunSpire »

Click Here to read Text, Download MP3, or watch the Video.

Sarah

Re: RAINBOW BRITE - and the brook meadow deer

Post by Sarah »

aww! Thank you SO much!! I'm just downloading it now. : ) I bet when I listen to it, I'll probably start to cry! :rbsmile:

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

lol don't cry, enjoy the story! ;)

There's more to come, Watercolor sent me a few more which I'm going to put up some time this weekend :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

suzana

Post by suzana »

Hello, i am so happy to have found this website..my parents bought this book for me when i was in primary school..and i absolutely loved it. i played the tape atleast ten times a day and sang the song at the end of the tape with such enthusiasm on my parents bed..haha. when i saw the words to the book before it brought tears to my eyes. i am so thankful. the book is gone now. i remember over time the pages came apart and i would do anything for a copy for my daughter. she is now seven months old and i really want to share it with her. Can you tell me if there is a way to hear that song again.i still remember the words to the song after all these years. My younger sister thinks that is hilarious. she also read it with me and we love rainbow brite so much.
i cant tell you how happy i am. You have made my week!! Thank you so much. i even remember the sound of the chimes to turn each page.
Thank you so much...

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I'm not sure which song goes with that story, but it'll be one of the songs you can download here:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/multimedia.html

Enjoy :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Re: Rainbow Brite and the Brook Meadow Deer

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I stumbled onto the audio books on the .uk site and watched the video for the Brook Meadow Deer one. That video idea was really great because I've always wanted to see the pictures that went with the books, but never could. Now I'd love to get ahold of the actual book and cassettes someday.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite UK

Re: Rainbow Brite and the Brook Meadow Deer

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Chibi Rachy wrote:I stumbled onto the audio books on the .uk site and watched the video for the Brook Meadow Deer one. That video idea was really great because I've always wanted to see the pictures that went with the books, but never could. Now I'd love to get ahold of the actual book and cassettes someday.
I'm glad you enjoy them! I will gladly include some of my books (I have several multiple copies) in contests I run!
Thanks again for your feedback!
Have a Rainbow Day!