Question about shipping from UK to US

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

How much does it cost to ship a RB doll from the UK to the US via first class mail?

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

It was about 9-10 dollars for me recently.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

The link to the Royal Mail tells what the actual cost is in British pounds. That often totally unrelated to what the seller will charge you for the service.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

When I bought my Tickled Pink from a UK seller, it was around 4.00 pounds for shipping. It was a little less than $8 to ship to Florida. I enjoy seeing the British stamps at the same time :lol: .

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:The link to the Royal Mail tells what the actual cost is in British pounds. That often totally unrelated to what the seller will charge you for the service.

If someone gives you a shipping cost that's much higher than what is shown on the Royal Mail site, then send them the link above and ask them why it's so much high than what their post office is charging.

A number of other countries have their postal sites in different languages. Post office sites in France, Belgium and Germany all have info in English as well as the local language. I'm sure there are quite a few others as well.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I just wanted to see b/c I got a second chance offer on another Moonglow doll, and they were asking 14.00 pounds to ship it. That's just nuts. Even if they bought the box and packing materials, no way would it cost that much!

I talked them into giving me a much cheaper shipping method, so it's all good.

Thanks for everyones help, I really appreciate it :lol:

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.