Look at what I just got on Ebay

Aquarius

Look at what I just got on Ebay

Post by Aquarius »

This is awesome, I've heard about this lunchbox before but never seen it before. This is one of my treasures of my Rainbow Brite collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120519546667&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Tom-sprite

Re: Look at what I just got on Ebay

Post by Tom-sprite »

This item is lovely !!! :lol:
Congratulations for this discovery ! ^^

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Oh wow!! I've never seen that one before!! Good find :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Neat find. I always see the yellow one there. I think I've seen that pink one maybe once before.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I just love it! And it's in good condition too. It's so rare to find anything with Stormy, Moonglow, or Tickled Pink.

Does anyone know if this is this the only product that has one of the "special kids" on it?

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Aquarius wrote:Does anyone know if this is this the only product that has one of the "special kids" on it?
Baby Brite made it onto/into a few products, but no, I can't think of any that had TP, Moonglow or Stormy on them...which makes this lunchbox that much cooler :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I think you got yourself a pretty rare item there. Good for you!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

BriteAsARainbow

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

Super congratulations! Tickled Pink is the best!

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Thats awesome! I haven't seen that one before

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Well, as nice of an item this is, I don't know if I'll even be getting it. I paid for this right away on the 17th of January. Priority takes, what? 2-5 days. Well, It is now Feb 2nd and still this has not come.

I emailed them I think on the 26th to ask where this was. They stated this:

"my sincerest apologies, I havnt been on for a couple of days and just saw both ur messages. I havnt been paying attention to my selling items because nothing i had listed has been selling. its all on 'good til cancelled' so it just kept getting relisted so i never bothered with it. Plus with school its just been on the back of my mind. Ill put it out before the weekend and ill up to a higher shipping at my own cost. Again im terribly sorry."

Now, if you have time, look at her feedback as a buyer. She left feedback on the 19th, 20th, AND 24th. Haven't been on for a couple of days my ass. This person is obviously LYING to me. Also, how do you not pay attention to your auctions? It automatically goes to their email they signed up with

I emailed back on the 30th, and here's the reply I got:

"My apologies, i thought I emailed you just the other day about this. Im sorry you didnt get that. Its been mailed already, You should get it before midweek. Lemme ask my gf for the receipt she put it out for me because I had to work during post office hours."

They NEVER gave me the confirmation #. Even if they sent it out priority on the 26th or so, I still would have gotten it by now. It's now going on 3 weeks.

I'm so sick & tired of sellers that ship things whenever they want & lie. I dealt with so many bad ones lately. Thanks gawd for the one way feedback system, at least in this case. I'm filing a claim if I don't receive this by Thursday.

It's too bad, I really wanted this. They are sending everything else out to other buyers just fine, and have 100% feedback. I don't get why I seem to be the one that always gets the short end of the stick. My guess is that either the found out they can make more $$ off from it, or someone else seen or had this in their watch on ebay this and gave them an offer they can't refuse. I can't make sense of it any other way.

I love ebay, but hate it too because of liars such as this seller. :angry2:

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite: