Regina

Chibi Rachy

Regina

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starting a thread for her since there's not one.

I did a bit of a shipping service for Regina. I bought something for her off ebay that would not ship internationally and had it shipped to my place. Once it arrived, I repackaged it for international shipping, and shipped it off. She paid quickly both times and was always in contact during the process. She has not received the product yet, but my part of the transaction is done.

Easy to work with and great communication!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Regina

Re: Regina

Post by Regina »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Starting a thread for her since there's not one.

I did a bit of a shipping service for Regina. I bought something for her off ebay that would not ship internationally and had it shipped to my place. Once it arrived, I repackaged it for international shipping, and shipped it off. She paid quickly both times and was always in contact during the process. She has not received the product yet, but my part of the transaction is done.

Easy to work with and great communication!
Thanks Rachy :) :) :)
Was a pleasure to deal with you to and really glad you could do that for me!

Can't wait for the goodies to arrive :bg:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Regina wrote:Thanks Rachy :) :) :)
Was a pleasure to deal with you to and really glad you could do that for me!

Can't wait for the goodies to arrive :bg:
No problem! Let me know in the future if you need anything. Let me know how the package got there. I really tried to make sure it would not be crushed at all.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Regina

Post by Regina »

Rachy, I just received the package, and everything looks great! Thank you so much :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Regina wrote:Rachy, I just received the package, and everything looks great! Thank you so much :)
Glad I could help you out! And definitely glad it arrived safe and sound. Let me know if I can help you out in the future :)