MIB
25%
loose
75%

Total votes: 8

Stormyfan

MIB or loose dolls

Post by Stormyfan »

Do you prefere MIB or loose when puchasing dolls?

For me, I like loose dolls so I can hold them.

Chibi Rachy

Re: MIB or loose dolls

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Stormyfan wrote:Do you prefere MIB or loose when puchasing dolls?

For me, I like loose dolls so I can hold them.
Depends on whether they are 1983 or 2004. When I bought a 2004 Rainbow, I wanted to be able to hold it and such so I bought it new. I only have one 1983 doll and I bought her loose. I think as long as the doll looks in near mint condition, I don't mind it being loose. I'm not overeager to buy in box unless it's a decent price. I just like the doll to be in the best condition possible.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I like mine MIB so I know what release they were. Once out of the box, they all look alike.

I recently got an MIB Starlight from someone in Australia. It was the rare Canadian version! I have no idea how it got Down Under, but it did and now it's with me, far from Canada but in the opposite direction.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I chose loose, but my collection consists of both types. Most of the 80's dolls are loose, all of the 2004 dolls are MIB and with the new line I'm trying to save one of each. Thankfully with most of the 2004 dolls I can touch them even though they are still in the box :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I prefer loose dolls ... cause I like to see them in their full brightness ! :lol: