Future of Rainbowland Forums

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Keep the customs coming Jazzy, that's what I look forward to seeing most. :)

wonderland

Post by wonderland »

I'm new to the forums, but I'm glad they're here. Spent a bit of time yesterday reading through most of threads and learned a lot more. :)

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Glad there are still new people coming here. i learn new stuff all the time. I think it's great. :)

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

to answer the question 'is it a "real" community'? I say YES. We all have a love for RB and that's what makes us a REAL community. I hope this forum never shuts down because everyone here that I've met have been so open minded and nice (two of many great qualities).

-Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Well you made it very clear, there are still a lot of people here who care about this place - so rest assured that it will stay around for years to come.

Thanks to all your feedback guys, nice to see some of our long time members post here and new members alike :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

RainbowQueen

Post by RainbowQueen »

I love this forum an altho i do not come here often at all I still love this place and would be sad if it were gone... this place is like home, you get busy w/ur life an don't visit often but know that you can always come "home" I started coming here or the old forum like 12 yrs ago i think an since then i have had 5 children moved twice been thru different jobs but this has always been a constsnt in my life an i always say i plan to come an post more but life gets in the way but id o love it here an i will always love rainbow brite an this forum regardless of how much i post will always be important to me