FORUM DESCRIPTIONS

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FORUM DESCRIPTIONS

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Has anyone else noticed that the forum descriptions for References and for Ebay Discussions are almost identical?

References has been used to rate board members on transactions with other members on the board. It's always been used an an internal feedback system.

Ebay Discussions has been used to describe situations or problems with that site or with individuals who use it. This is normally used as an external alarm system.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

SunSpire
Site Admin

FORUM DESCRIPTIONS

Post by SunSpire »

Good point. Hmm, care to write an alternative text for me to put up? :)
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FORUM DESCRIPTIONS

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

SunSpire wrote:Good point. Hmm, care to write an alternative text for me to put up? :)

This forum is for leaving feedback on private transactions between members for any type of goods or services. If you've had a bad transaction, please don't make it worse by using bad language in this forum to describe it. Try to work it out with the other person using PM's, e-mail, phone calls, etc. before posting anything about it here. Please do not list any For Sale or Wanted items here.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!