Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Yay for new banner! I love it :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Maki

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by Maki »

SunSpire wrote:Hey somebody just signed into chat as Amber1, but I missed it by a few seconds ... whoever it was, if you're reading this I'm still there ;)

"SunSpire"
This may be off topic, and I dont' know where to put this:

I can't find the link to enter the RB Chat Room.

SunSpire
Site Admin

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by SunSpire »

It's the top link in the Rainbow Brite Network section of the front page:
Attachments
chat.jpg
chat.jpg (49.52 KiB) Viewed 22107 times
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I think what Maki's trying to say is that when she clicks that link on the index page, she gets taken to the post in the forum, but nothing happens or loads. I get the same thing. I get to that page and nothing else happens.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

SunSpire
Site Admin

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by SunSpire »

Do you guys have Java installed? ( http://www.java.com ) Without it the applet will not load. Wendybird just joined the chatroom a moment ago, so I know it should be working fine provided you got Java on your computer. You'll also have to let it through your Firewall, in case you get a pop up warning during connect.
Hope this helps :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

XD I don't think one can get by without having Java. I don't any other pop-ups though or warnings that firefox blocked a popup. I have a separate IRC client I downloaded that I used to have.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

SunSpire
Site Admin

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by SunSpire »

So it still doesn't work for you? That's strange. I dunno what to suggest you?
But sure, you can always use an external IRC client, the board chatroom really is just a backup solution for those who cannot use external programs for whatever reason .. :)

Btw. this is the very same chatroom voice actor Bettina used to talk to us a few years ago.

"SunSpire"
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

SunSpire wrote:So it still doesn't work for you? That's strange. I dunno what to suggest you?
But sure, you can always use an external IRC client, the board chatroom really is just a backup solution for those who cannot use external programs for whatever reason .. :)

Btw. this is the very same chatroom voice actor Bettina used to talk to us a few years ago.

"SunSpire"
Nope, it hasn't. I don't know what it is. At any rate, I downloaded mIRC, which I used a few years ago and liked so I got it again.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

??? And now the winter theme has returned.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!