Castle hanging

jazzycreations

Castle hanging

Post by jazzycreations »

So I know it's been well over a year since i said I would be making this, but I started finally!!! My first one wont be quite perfectly matched to the pictures, since i'm trying to make the pattern from scratch, but it will be close enough. I'll post pictures soon as i get more of it together. :)

*C9*

Castle hanging

Post by *C9* »

Can't wait to see :)

Stormyfan

Castle hanging

Post by Stormyfan »

The castle one was one of my favorite prototypes. About how much do you think one would be?

jazzycreations

Castle hanging

Post by jazzycreations »

I'm not sure. The first one I'm making I was thinking of selling for $100 plus shipping, since it was my trial, I didn't make the top pf the sides of the castle pockets, but everything else will be there pocket wise. Otherwise I'd sell for more.
I'm making a total of three, one for me, one for Stormberryfairy & the first one I'm selling :)
The material alone was over $100! But I'm happy to say I got enough to make all three :) Works out perfectly, no mistakes that is :)

If ur interested in it, I can "hold" it for you. I much prefer not to put it on ebay !
I'd take payments as well, or trades. I'm looking for monster high dolls or mini lalaloopsy, or the large lalaloopsy pirate boy, maybe two more large ones, not sure on the version, but open.

stormberryfairy

Castle hanging

Post by stormberryfairy »

So excited, even tho I have no clue where to put it!