@5th ann customs. Stormy & Lala orange started.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

thought I'd share I started them. Gotta just finish Stormy's outfit. Lala will be a bit longer

Also a picture of a tickled pink doll I made from a canary yellow doll.
Attachments
003.JPG
003.JPG (721.63 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
004.JPG
004.JPG (719.41 KiB) Viewed 1170 times

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Those are cool! But how is that tickled pink made from a canary yellow? I dont see velcroe on her, and her clothes are not attached. she looks like a normal tickled pink to me!

and btw just curious, is she one of the ones I bought from you? If so, which one? Im just curious which one the picture is of. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

her body I hand made, her head was canary, I hand painted her eyes.

She isn't one you bought from me. I still have her.
I'm glad she looks so much like the real thing though!

I was going to use her for the dress up doll clothes line, I'm trying to get all the fabrics for them now. I have about half of them. The hard part will be making the pink cowboy hat and finding the material for the party dress on moonglo.

Excited to get them done. Have almost everything to get a few of them done, but I want to get them all done before I show pictures, not sure if that can happen though, so we will see.

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I think I can tell now from the paint on her eyes that she's a custom .... but to what extent exactly did you make the body yourself? did you actually sew something together thats just like it and fill it with fluff?

and what exactly is the pink cowboy hat, and/or what is it based on?
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Yes, I used some fabric I traded with someone on here. think it was vintage doll fabric. I used a doll taken apart ( the person I traded with had taken a tp apart to fix her) I used it as a pattern, then used the fabric & sewd it together, so just like the originals.

Galacticatt has a site with the prototypes & stuff from doll catalogs, one of the items was the newborn star, which I had a go at, there's also the dress up dolls outfits. One was a raincoat outfit, cowgirl, sleep over outfit, party dress & I think I'm missing one. anyhow, been looking for the fabrics for the last year as a few are weird, or not made, so trying to figure a way to make them.

Should be interesting. Started on the cowgirl outfit. Had to order a few items online then I will be able to start the nightie outfit & raincoat one :)

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I look forward to seeing them!

Wardah

Post by Wardah »

I can't wait to see Lala's outfit and then the only one left will be Violet.