Indigo finished!!!

jazzycreations

Indigo finished!!!

Post by jazzycreations »

I have only done indigo's hair, next for the body paint!

patty is about finished, just have to reroot the rest of her hair & paint her boots up.
maybe a few glittery touched at the end!
Attachments
25th ann patty in progress.jpg
25th ann patty in progress.jpg (128.82 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
25th ann indigo hair.jpg
25th ann indigo hair.jpg (80.69 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
Last edited by jazzycreations on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New custom 25th ann dolls started

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Nice!!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I love the Indigo re-root.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Wow, what a riot of green hair :bg:

You of course would have to do my two favorites, Shy and La La, last :)
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

oh, well I asked, but no one replied with them. lol
I am doing lala next. Shy last as I'm still not sure how I will do her glasses. may have to modernize them & use a liv dolls glasses, just repainted or something.

Working on them all. I like indigo the best, but got the moonglo doll minus her boots, so she was perfect for it. :)

Can't wait to finish them all. Too bad I can't take a pic of all them done together.
Maybe all the originals, but I already sold the Blue gal. I have canary though. Maybe I can finish them all, but doubt it. lol I have too much packing to get done!

I'm trying hard to make stuff fast though!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

jazzycreations wrote:oh, well I asked, but no one replied with them. lol
I am doing lala next. Shy last as I'm still not sure how I will do her glasses. may have to modernize them & use a liv dolls glasses, just repainted or something.

Working on them all. I like indigo the best, but got the moonglo doll minus her boots, so she was perfect for it. :)

Can't wait to finish them all. Too bad I can't take a pic of all them done together.
Maybe all the originals, but I already sold the Blue gal. I have canary though. Maybe I can finish them all, but doubt it. lol I have too much packing to get done!

I'm trying hard to make stuff fast though!

Please send me a photo of Patty so I can send it to Dedra for St. Patrick's Day. I'm sure she would love it.
Thanks
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Do you mean a picture of her or the doll? :bg:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

The new PO'G doll that you just made, by itself.

Thanks

Wardah

Post by Wardah »

I know this is random but would you ever consider doing a set of updated Color Kids out of the 25th anniversary dolls but with thin yarn hair instead of nylon hair? Not right away of course since you are in the middle of a project and I am so broke right now anyways.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I would yes, if I could find the thin yarn. I have some thin yarn, but not all the colors.

The harder part is supplying the dolls. they are pricey. maybe you can start collecting them & we could work out a price later. I thought they would be cute that way, but the vinyl hair makes them match the new three. So three less i had to make for the set, but I do think I could do them in yarn & they would look cute!

I have the thin yarn hair form the 18'' dolls. Purple, yellow, orang-y yellow color & black & green