new Moondreamer custom

Wardah

new Moondreamer custom

Post by Wardah »

When are you going to start working on customs again?

jazzycreations

new Moondreamer custom

Post by jazzycreations »

:)

just got our stuff moved in last weekend. I have unpacked like a maniac! I have gone through some of my collection & posted some for sale, some customs, some vintage stuff.
Thinking of selling my mint 18'' dolls too.
Need the room & money. :(

I just finished a custom Stormy for Alexanderbrite, and started to cut out the boots to make custom ones for the dress up dolls.

Then I will be finishing fixing up a moonglo to sell, she needs boots & cleaning,
plus a few customs I started on a little while ago. I found an anime one I need to finish, plus the 25th ann Stormy doll.

I plan to make another dress up Indigo & baby brite doll , they were requested before I moved. Can't wait to start on them again! Missed making them, so much to do & I have to find all my stuff to do it!

Wardah

new Moondreamer custom

Post by Wardah »

That's exciting. I can't wait to see the rest of the 25th anniversary "Color Kids".

jazzycreations

new Moondreamer custom

Post by jazzycreations »

I'm thinking, but haven't I done them all except stormy now? and lala I think

help me if i'm wrong. I have found a few extra dolls for cheep, so I may have a go at boys! we'll see.

stormberryfairy has them all..... :)

I did canary, red girl, blue girl, patty , indigo

did I do a lala yet??? I think other than Stormy (cartoon version) she's the only one missing, but I thought I did her..... I wish my brain remembered things. :wacko:

Wardah

new Moondreamer custom

Post by Wardah »

I haven't seen Lala Orange or Shy Violet 25th anniversary dolls from you yet. Unless you already did them and just haven't shared pics yet.

jazzycreations

new Moondreamer custom

Post by jazzycreations »

oh yes! I almost forgot about Shy violet!!!!! How did I miss her?

I even saved a pair of glasses from my daughters liv doll, that will fit those dolls perfectly!!!!

I think I will finish up the Stormy, then do Shy Violet, hopefully I can find where i stashed her glasses, then I will make lala when I can find orange hair.

Thankx for reminding me.

Patreek

new Moondreamer custom

Post by Patreek »

She's really cute!