LA LA CA NA DA !!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Here are photos of my latest arrivals. Two of them are very rare and two of the others are rare. Enjoy!

https://picasaweb.google.com/1180251549 ... LALACANADA#
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Roxanne

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Post by Roxanne »

I already told you what I think about them, but I'll tell you again here anyway!
You are very lucky to have stumbled upon these, and that you were able to buy them. I am very happy for you, and you really deserve them! Because I know they will have a good home with you! :)
My name is Roxanne.
I live in Belgium,
and I just Rainbow Brite!

:rbmoonglow:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Thank you, Roxanne!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Post by Clinozoisite »

Congrats on filling some of the holes in your collection. And with such rare items, too!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Thanks for that :---)

What scares me is that I've got all the easy stuff already and most of what's less easy. Getting the rest is going to be more and more difficult because it's all pretty rare.

SunSpire
Site Admin

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Post by SunSpire »

Blondine~ could you do me a tiny favor and not write your topic titles in all uppercase? That might scare a few people off lol ;)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

LA LA CA NA DA !!

SunSpire wrote:Blondine~ could you do me a tiny favor and not write your topic titles in all uppercase? That might scare a few people off lol ;)

"SunSpire"
To me they are the same as newspaper headlines. They really don't cause any illnesses or bodily harm. And some people (even on here) don't use capitals at all. I'm just doing my part to restore the ones that others have neglected. :bg:

JoeyAngel
Admin

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Post by JoeyAngel »

It does looks as though you are shouting though.. internet speak and all.

I just checked the Independant newspaper here on my coffee table.. none of the headlines in that are all caps... :blink:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

LA LA CA NA DA !!

JoeyAngel wrote:It does looks as though you are shouting though.. internet speak and all.

I just checked the Independant newspaper here on my coffee table.. none of the headlines in that are all caps... :blink:
I COULD SEE THE POINT IF I TYPED EVERYTHING LIKE THIS BUT I DON'T. JUST THE TOPIC TITLES.

Now I'll be happy to comply if you will make it a rule that everyone on here will always use proper English spelling, grammar, punctuation, case, etc. If you won't do that and won't be on here daily to enforce it on everyone, I'll continue to do it my way.

JoeyAngel
Admin

LA LA CA NA DA !!

Post by JoeyAngel »

Do what you want.. i don't care as i don't visit here everyday in order to enforce such a silly rule. I have other things to do. ¬¬
I was just backing SunSpire up as it is generally bad ettiquette on the internet to use caps like this.