The Newer Dolls

TheWendybird

The Newer Dolls

Post by TheWendybird »

We bought the newer dolls when they were released but we honestly don't know why we bothered so we're selling them. Is anyone interested in buying them? I've decided to keep Moonglo as I just love her ..not so much as Moonglo I just love her hair etc I may turn her into Selene the greek moon goddess (My patron goddess) by making her a new dress lol That being said... we have Rainbow and Tickled Pink mint in their boxes. We also have the larger Rainbow doll as well. Any takers?
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

silverorangetears

The Newer Dolls

Post by silverorangetears »

oooo She'll make a very pretty Selene... long flowy hair ^.^ loves that idea!

i'm sorta right there with you on the new dolls.. as i get closer to moving i'm starting to reevaluate my need for the new dolls as well.. good luck in your sale :)

stormberryfairy

The Newer Dolls

Post by stormberryfairy »

I LOVE the newer dolls, but I already have all of them. I hope you can find a loving home for them!

JoeyAngel
Admin

The Newer Dolls

Post by JoeyAngel »

I would be interested in all three.. how much? with airmail shipping to UK? (and if its marked as gift on the label cos otherwise they charge extorionate rates for custom admin crap)
Let me know though Pm ^^

TheWendybird

The Newer Dolls

Post by TheWendybird »

Joey we will get to the post office today or tomorrow and check on that for you. The bigger doll may or may not be sold. Do you still want the other two? Like I said I don't know yet though so it may still be all three. I'll check on how much shipping is for both just the two smaller dolls and all three.
*~*~Krista~*~*

TheWendybird

The Newer Dolls

Post by TheWendybird »

Also we'd send UPS as it's international tracking.
*~*~Krista~*~*

TheWendybird

The Newer Dolls

Post by TheWendybird »

Joey we discovered that to UPS the dolls it would cost $300 lol Needless to say that would be a no. She said normal post office would be around $85 to the UK but once it leaves the country there is no tracking that we know of with that..so with the cost of the dolls that would come up to more than $100 u.s. So i guess that would be your judgment call? Are they not available out there?
*~*~Krista~*~*

JoeyAngel
Admin

The Newer Dolls

Post by JoeyAngel »

yeah thats pretty steep... i don't think i will ever get these dolls.. They were never for sale in the uk. The ones for sale on ebay tend to be extortionatey priced because they are trying to make their money back from the originally shipping i guess.. that and they are taking advantage of there not being any other way to get them here. sucks...

TheWendybird

The Newer Dolls

Post by TheWendybird »

Too bad we can't go on a trip to london like we've been wanting to for years (being Peter Pan and V for Vendetta freaks lol) then you could have them easily! lol
*~*~Krista~*~*

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

The Newer Dolls

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

You might want to check on usps dot com and see if they still have the small package rate. It was good for items weighing up to four pounds and was fairly cheap. Another possibility is a flat rate box. Even if you need to ship in two boxes to stay under four pounds each you'll probably come out ahead compared to the rates you mentioned earlier.

Good luck
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!