MIB MERRILY!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

MIB MERRILY!!!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

:bg:
I finally got a MIB Merrily! Her box isn't the best but I haven't seen one of these in years so no telling when the next one will show up. She cost me about USD 60 including postage, a lot less than I had bid for her.

About a month ago I got an MIB Flutter so my MIB Girl Sprite Collection will be finally finished when she arrives. I also have five of the six boy sprites MIB. The exception is OJ, who I have loose.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

stormberryfairy

MIB MERRILY!!!

Post by stormberryfairy »

Congrats!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

MIB MERRILY!!!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Congrats!! Have you seen if this Mexican seller will ship to you?

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM ... -bucky-_JM
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

MIB MERRILY!!!

Thank you both!

Someone on here sent me that link at least a week ago. I guess I need to check it out this evening. Thanks for the reminder because that would be an amazing addition to my collection.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

MIB MERRILY!!!

Post by Clinozoisite »

Your toy collection is close to being complete! Congrats on snagging a MIB sprite. :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

MIB MERRILY!!!

Clinozoisite wrote:Your toy collection is close to being complete! Congrats on snagging a MIB sprite. :)

Thank you!

Without going into details, I need 20 MIB items. I have 11 of them loose and I do not have the other 9 in any way, shape or form. Just getting them all loose would be an accomplishment.