http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_RainbowBrite.htm
But the Wiki says there are just two sizes:
http://wiki.rainbowbrite.co.uk/index.ph ... rite_Dolls
Anyone know what the story is?

jazzycreations

I'm confused by this

Post by jazzycreations »

I know the first one is right.

there is the 18'' dolls, 16'' dolls by another company & then the 10'' dolls.

Wardah

I'm confused by this

Post by Wardah »

Oh so there is another size floating around out there? I wasn't sure since I only have a large Mattel RB and a small Mattel Patty. So who was the maker of the other dolls?

stormberryfairy

I'm confused by this

Post by stormberryfairy »

Yep 3 sizes! The 10" are the hardest to come by.

Rainbow Brite UK

I'm confused by this

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Those are the Emotions dolls. Sorry for the mistake. We hope to have this corrected shortly.

So far we know Emotions released:
15" Dolls
Rainbow Brite
Canary Yellow
Red Butler

As well as some sprites, though we don't have a complete list yet either. Sorry about the confusion.

If anyone has any information they would like to share about this line you can send a message though the "Contact" page on https://www.rainbowbrite.co.uk.
Use the "Wiki" address.
Thanks!

stormberryfairy

I'm confused by this

Post by stormberryfairy »

Don't forget Patty. I have an Emotions Patty O'Green doll. I guess she's about 15 inches, but I forget.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

I'm confused by this

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

The Emotions line consisted of the following...

Dolls, 15 or 16 inches tall, depending on who you ask. That means the size of Baby Brite.

Rainbow Brite, Red Butler, Canary Yellow, Patty O'Green.

Sprites...The matching sprite for each doll plus Champ. These are the Hatful Sprites without their hats.

Starlite...The Emo version was smaller than the Mattel version. That's odd considering that the Emo dolls were too big to ride him.

Lurky...He was sized between the large and small Mattel versions, so a total of three.

Stick On Sprites...These were small thin furry stickers in the shape of sprites. They had peel-off backings that exposed a sticky surface when removed. I know that at least Twink, Romeo, Merrily or Spark, Spritzie, Posey, Deelite, and Glee were made and I suspect several more.

All Emotions items except the Stick On Sprites had white tags with the Emotions name and other info, all printed in blue. The Emotions catalog number was also printed on those tags. The five regular sprites shared the same catalog number. These items were sold new with hang tags and a removable plastic button. The Stick On Sprites were sealed in clear plastic and all of them also shared their own unique catalog number. I don't know if they were sold individually or in groups or as a single lot. They do not have EAN/UPC numbers (bar codes) on them.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!