Serena's Rainbow Brite Collection

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Thanks! Oh I love that one too!!

souwah

Post by souwah »

Wow I was just admiring your collection so so nice =)
Your artwork is lovely!
I'm pretty new to collecting so could you tell me what these are???

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/ ... G_2813.jpg

I'd love to find some!
Please do let me knw if u have any other collectign tips? Where did u find most of your goodies?? I had a lot of trouble trying to find PVC starlites! especially the USA one

stormberryfairy

Thank you! I really need to update my collection though. I don't have some of my stuff on there. I'm gonna do that soon!

The first one is a zipper pull. The other 2 are called Twinkets, and are jewelry, like Romeo is a hair clip I think and Starlite is a ring. I have the back card for Starlite somewhere. I also have a couple more Twinket's in other pictures I think. I got all of them on Ebay.

Really I just search thrift shops, Ebay, and other online stores, as well as keep an eye out on the many toy collector forums I belong to. You never know where Rainbow is gonna pop up! :rb: See! There she is! Hahahahaha!

souwah

Post by souwah »

stormberryfairy wrote:Thank you! I really need to update my collection though. I don't have some of my stuff on there. I'm gonna do that soon!

The first one is a zipper pull. The other 2 are called Twinkets, and are jewelry, like Romeo is a hair clip I think and Starlite is a ring. I have the back card for Starlite somewhere. I also have a couple more Twinket's in other pictures I think. I got all of them on Ebay.

Really I just search thrift shops, Ebay, and other online stores, as well as keep an eye out on the many toy collector forums I belong to. You never know where Rainbow is gonna pop up! :rb: See! There she is! Hahahahaha!

Thanks Storm Fairy =)
Thanks for the top tips too =)
You're right about RB popping up anytime anywhere when you don't expect it! I found a Schleich MOC German Minikin Rainbow Brite today on UK ebay! =) so so happy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Lucky girl you are today!!!

Normally I don't collect the Schliech figurines but I would have plumped for that one since it was RB herself and she was MOC. I also have this one loose.

I was interested in the Buddy one a while back because I didn't know at the time that it was from Schliech or Mattel.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

souwah

Post by souwah »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:Lucky girl you are today!!!

Normally I don't collect the Schliech figurines but I would have plumped for that one since it was RB herself and she was MOC. I also have this one loose.

I was interested in the Buddy one a while back because I didn't know at the time that it was from Schliech or Mattel.
Ya Joe i am lucky! I'm so chuffed! I can't wait to get it this week! i Have really gone over board with the collecting this month, lol I think i should slow down and take my time but too much stuff keeps popping up.

My fiancé got me this hallmark collectible:
have you got one yet?? as they have one on ebay USA:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HALLMARK-RAINBOW-BR ... 9298087960

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I did have one of those but I don't remember the last time I saw it. As I completely redid my collection when I bought the present shelving last October, things are much more visible than they were before. I'm starting to think I may have given it to Marie-Louise (one of my neighbors) without thinking about it beforehand.

Still eagerly awaiting your answers to my last PM's :)
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

souwah

Post by souwah »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote: Still eagerly awaiting your answers to my last PM's :)
oh let me check!

stormberryfairy

I finally updated! It's been so long since I did, that I hope I remembered everything!

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/ ... ?start=all

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

WOW!!! I love all your customs!!! Especially that Stormy bank!! What a great idea :D

And I love the artwork in that sticker album!!

What is the Twink thing in this pic?

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/ ... G_2778.jpg
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net