1996 Rainbow Brite!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Re: 1996 Rainbow Brite!!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Hard to say. It looks like part of the shirt but because she has a different dress than the others, it's hard to know. This seems to be a totally different outfit than the others.

Or did they put the dress over the smock instead of the smock being over the dress?

My head is spinning...
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Brite UK wrote:
punyichigo wrote:OMG:blink: blondine! how lucky are you. I have indigo, ebony,rainbow and Amber. I would die if i ever got to own a cerise! unfortuntely i bought all three in played with condition and i believe i once owned an amber MIB but after i moved i never ever saw her again....(sigh)

You may want to check this ebay seller
He has the 1996 dolls from time to time MIB.

I am glad my Wiki was informative to you. I'm updating it reguarly, so I hope to have more information soon.

Have a Rainbow Day!
Rainbow Brite UK

this ebay seller's name is...OMG...Stormie!!! :lol:

And I did NOT make that up. I just got three Gen 2 dolls from her.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

There will soon be a new link to My Gen 2 doll collection...

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

And here it is...

SORRY......The link was removed when I updated my photos. You can find the latest version on my post in the Collecting forum.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

EEEEP! does anyone know why this doll is going for so much? i usually find these nakey going for dirt cheap on ebay! whats so special about this one?I found this auction on ebay germany.

Item number:270526666043

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

That's because an ebay newbie with only two feedbacks doesn't know to quit while she's ahead. Also, these dolls in any condition are quite rare in Europe.

I've contacted the seller and she wasn't willing to ship out of Germany at first. I must have somehow convinced her otherwise. She's a big doll collector and I can't remember all the lines she collects. I'll put that up tonight.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

When I contacted her she said she absolutely wouldn't ship outside of Germany...apparently she didn't know how. Ah well - I wouldn't pay that much anyway.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:That's because an ebay newbie with only two feedbacks doesn't know to quit while she's ahead. Also, these dolls in any condition are quite rare in Europe.

I've contacted the seller and she wasn't willing to ship out of Germany at first. I must have somehow convinced her otherwise. She's a big doll collector and I can't remember all the lines she collects. I'll put that up tonight.

Here are the lines that she has been collecting...

"I still have moondreamers, barbie lady locke light (lady lovely locks?), cherry merry muffin, cupcakes, places, peppermint pink, rose petal place, dream beautys, fashion star fillies and pj sparkles".

She says she's selling all or most of it to buy her daughter a dog to replace one that was run over.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Brite wrote:When I contacted her she said she absolutely wouldn't ship outside of Germany...apparently she didn't know how. Ah well - I wouldn't pay that much anyway.

Did you notice the pic on her auction? It's the same pic as your number 21.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:Did you notice the pic on her auction? It's the same pic as your number 21.
That's where I got the pic from ;)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net