1996 Rainbow Brite!!

punyichigo

1996 Rainbow Brite!!

Post by punyichigo »

Just wondering, did anyone ever buy those dolls? i know the first time i saw them i was hesitant to buy them but unfortunately they got the best of me...so as you can imagine i bought them...

Did anyone else purchase the dolls, i know some rainbow brite fans were dissapointed.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: 1996 Rainbow Brite!!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I hate those blasted dolls...lol. But I did buy one of the small ones back in the day and gave the other small dolls as Christmas presents to several friends. I haven't bothered collecting them though. Do you have them all?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

Rainbow Brite wrote:I hate those blasted dolls...lol. But I did buy one of the small ones back in the day and gave the other small dolls as Christmas presents to several friends. I haven't bothered collecting them though. Do you have them all?

LOL! oh goodness rainbow brite! i never thought they were that bad! I do have four of the 5 color friends, im missing they black haired one( you wouldnt believe how many years ive been searching for that doll...its almost sad) never once has she popped up on ebay.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:I hate those blasted dolls...lol.
*snickers* Nice response.

Myself, I've never wanted to collect those dolls. I've seen them and I just wasn't drawn to them in any way. I thought Rainbow's outfit looked quite bad... colors were strange.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

There was nothing really wrong with the 1996 dolls.

And there was nothing really wrong with their clothes.

What was wrong with those dolls was naming them Rainbow Brite and the Color Crew. :P
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

punyichigo wrote:LOL! oh goodness rainbow brite! i never thought they were that bad! I do have four of the 5 color friends, im missing they black haired one( you wouldnt believe how many years ive been searching for that doll...its almost sad) never once has she popped up on ebay.
I have a friend who collects them:
http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarChild
Maybe he has a double? Wouldn't hurt to ask :) And I'll keep an eye out for you as well.
What was wrong with those dolls was naming them Rainbow Brite and the Color Crew.
LOL!! Amen ;) They didn't even attempt to make them anything like the original RB.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
punyichigo wrote:LOL! oh goodness rainbow brite! i never thought they were that bad! I do have four of the 5 color friends, im missing they black haired one( you wouldnt believe how many years ive been searching for that doll...its almost sad) never once has she popped up on ebay.

Maybe he has a double? Wouldn't hurt to ask :) And I'll keep an eye out for you as well.

OH WOW! Thank you so much rainbow brite. So many years searching for 1 doll, i just gave up. i never once found her when she came out back in 96'. and i do kind of agree with the whole color crew thing, the dolls strayed way far from the original line, i guess just cause they wanted to make it more politically correct.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
What was wrong with those dolls was naming them Rainbow Brite and the Color Crew.
LOL!! Amen ;) They didn't even attempt to make them anything like the original RB.

Uh, I'm not on Facebook or any of the other social sites and I don't know this guy. Could you please aks him for all of us if he has any extras?

Thanks

BAEC
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

If anyone could post pics of all the dollies(1996) that would be great! i would love to catch a glimpse of what they looked like new in box!

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

i found a pic at rainbow brite wiki page( this page is SOOOO helpful, THANKS!) i found out her name, its cerise! Oh CERISE, were are thou....