GEN 3 FROM CANADA!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

GEN 3 FROM CANADA!!!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

This is the first time I've ever seen anything from Gen 3 from Canada. Needless to say, I bought it. I don't pay that much attention to Gen 3 stuff, especially non-RB stuff but I'm glad I found this. Now I have RB stuff from Canada from the first three generations! :bg: :rbpatty: :rblucky: :rbstars: :rbclouds: :canada:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rainbow-Brite-Patty ... 3a5edcc115

It may be easier to copy and paste the item number: 250699628821
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

GEN 3 FROM CANADA!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:.
This is the first time I've ever seen anything from Gen 3 from Canada. Needless to say, I bought it. I don't pay that much attention to Gen 3 stuff, especially non-RB stuff but I'm glad I found this. Now I have RB stuff from Canada from the first three generations! :bg: :rbpatty: :rblucky: :rbstars: :rbclouds: :canada:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rainbow-Brite-Patty ... 3a5edcc115

It may be easier to copy and paste the item number: 250699628821

I've since gotten the matching Rainbow Brite and Light Up Twink set from Canada. Now to find Red and Canary.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

cherrymartini

GEN 3 FROM CANADA!!!

Post by cherrymartini »

There are a ton of them on ebay Canada, and pretty reasonable prices as well. :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

GEN 3 FROM CANADA!!!

cherrymartini wrote:There are a ton of them on ebay Canada, and pretty reasonable prices as well. :)
OK, thanks for the info. I'll check it out tonight. :) :bg: