a fan fic, sort of

WishBear2001

a fan fic, sort of

Post by WishBear2001 »

My toy collection has many different personalities.
Rainbow Brite Sprites: very child-like and bumbly in a manner like Lurky

Color Kids: it all counts on which kid it is (Lala is girly, Buddy is sporty etc.)

Hello Kitty plushies: very kind and helpful, but quiet

Care Bears: again it all counts on which one (Oopsy is clumsy even when he tries not to be, Hugs and Tugs usually get in trouble etc.)

Playmates/Hasbro Strawberry Shortcake: berry sweet unless you do anything to their clothes or dress oddly

Bandai Strawberry Shortcake: berry sweet, tomboyish at times

My Little Pony g3: it all counts on which one (Pinkie Pie is party animal, Cheerilee reads stories, Scootaloo loves sports etc.)

Disney Fairies : again, it all counts on which one (Tink is inventive, Fawn likes animals, Vidia is hard to be friendly with etc.)

I try to type captions to my photos based on this.

Chibi Rachy

Re: a fan fic, sort of

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Erm, this isn't a fanfic at all. This is only a description of your toys' personalities. A fanfic tells a story with character and plot and all the other narrative elements.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

While not a fanfic, you could use this as your character guide and begin a story. Just use what you know about your characters and create a story from there. You may be surprised with what you end up creating.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

WishBear2001 wrote:My toy collection has many different personalities.
Rainbow Brite Sprites: very child-like and bumbly in a manner like Lurky

Color Kids: it all counts on which kid it is (Lala is girly, Buddy is sporty etc.)

Hello Kitty plushies: very kind and helpful, but quiet

Care Bears: again it all counts on which one (Oopsy is clumsy even when he tries not to be, Hugs and Tugs usually get in trouble etc.)

Playmates/Hasbro Strawberry Shortcake: berry sweet unless you do anything to their clothes or dress oddly

Bandai Strawberry Shortcake: berry sweet, tomboyish at times

My Little Pony g3: it all counts on which one (Pinkie Pie is party animal, Cheerilee reads stories, Scootaloo loves sports etc.)

Disney Fairies : again, it all counts on which one (Tink is inventive, Fawn likes animals, Vidia is hard to be friendly with etc.)

I try to type captions to my photos based on this.

More thoughts on personalities below

2007-2008 PlayAlong, 2008-2009 Nanco and 2010 Hasbro Care Bears (aka AiCaL) -

bumbly and child-like, sometimes selfish/fashion obsessed, but usually snap out of it when Hello Kitties or Disney Fairies talk to them

Environmental Care Bears (1991)- As the name says, very "green" and kind to everyone and every thing even if others are bad

2003-2008 Nanco and PlayAlong Care Bears- personalities vary greatly, looking at the tummy symbol is dead giveaway for most

1980's Kenner Care Bears- almost the same as PlayAlong

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

As before, this still is not fanfic. Character guides are fine, but they do not belong in a forum meant for stories. Use your guides to write a story, as J3llyB3ans suggested.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sentcool

Post by Sentcool »

I totally agree with Chibi and J3llyb3ans.
Made a Cosplay? Cosplay-Tutorials
"less is more than more, and more is more less than less" trust Linux

WishBear2001

Berry Bitty Guest

Post by WishBear2001 »

Sentcool wrote:I totally agree with Chibi and J3llyb3ans.

That is the reason I put sort of in the title.

Words I frequently use and the meanings

Cutie- bottom or rear end, a more polite way

Berry-very

unipeg- a unicorn/pegasus

Now for the good stuff.

Strawberry and the Berry Bitty Guest part 1

(the Berry Bitty so you can tell it's a Hasbro story, if you don't like the 2009 SSC or g3 MLP, don't read)

There was a mysterious smell in the air. It was harvest time in Berry Bitty City with the Berrykins working as hard as they could. Then suddenly they heard a thumping sound and looked up. It was not thunder, wind or rain because there was not a cloud in the sky. It was a giant purple hoof smelling of cherry blossoms stomping by and almost squishing the Berry Cafe. The strange purple thing moved to almost squishing Sweet Beats Studio and a worried Plum.

"Help, Strawberry!" yelled Plum at the highest voice she could.

That yell stopped the purple thing smelling of cherry blossoms and made her look down. She was horse-like with a horn on her head and sparkly cherry blossoms tattoed near her cutie.

"That's a pony, I have some books about those." said Blueberry.

Keep checking this thread for more.

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Sentcool wrote:I totally agree with Chibi and J3llyb3ans.
Where the heck did YOU come from?? lol ... nice avatar btw! ;)

--------------------------------------------------

Well, while I agree that this isn't a fan-fic, maybe she's just trying to gather character information to come up with her own story!? Let's give her a chance shall we? Wishbear, I suggest you do some brainstorming and write everything down in microsoft word or similar and then make a single post on the boards? That way you get all infos neatly in one place and not scattered around inbetween messages. If you are actually trying to get some input from others I suggest you ask where people can help you, writing random lines without a description or background info will only confuse everyone and it doesn't quite belong in this forum section. There's a seperate user blog for stuff like this.

Good Luck with your story.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Sentcool

Post by Sentcool »

Sentcool wrote:
I totally agree with Chibi and J3llyb3ans.
Where the heck did YOU come from?? lol ... nice avatar btw! Image

--------------------------------------------------
Umm .. it was so boring at school, so i decided to look around a bit at the forums.
Thx.. its rufus @avatar
Made a Cosplay? Cosplay-Tutorials
"less is more than more, and more is more less than less" trust Linux

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

"I read that ponies love sweets," said Blue.

The girls threw all kinds of food at the pony, but she only begged for more.

Strawberry baked a batch of cookies and the pony finally left, then bringing a pink pony with a balloon cutie, a white unicorn with a heart cutie and a purple and pink pegasus with a musical note and star cutie. The unicorn dropped off a giant basket of cookies and left, with her friends following her silently.

The Cutie (end)