a fan fic, sort of

J3llyb3ans

Re: a fan fic, sort of

Post by J3llyb3ans »

I'm making a guess at the ponies. I'm guessing the first was Cheerilee, but I don't remember a horn on her head. It may be a pony I don't know in that case. Next would be Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, and Star Song. Am I right? :)
WishBear2001 wrote:The Cutie (end)
LOL. I thought this was quite clever. XD

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:I'm making a guess at the ponies. I'm guessing the first was Cheerilee, but I don't remember a horn on her head. It may be a pony I don't know in that case. Next would be Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, and Star Song. Am I right? :)
WishBear2001 wrote:The Cutie (end)

LOL. I thought this was quite clever. XD

The first is Styling Cherry Blossom, you are berry close.

WishBear2001

Twinkmas

Post by WishBear2001 »

This fic is partially inspired by a dream I had recently. Almost like making it come true in fanfic.

Twink woke up on Christmas morning, as happy as he could be to the smell of oranges.

"Wake up Cotton Candy!," yelled Twink, rocking Cotton out of her berry bed.

Cotton Candy wondered what she would wake up to under the tree and got up, grabbing the fuzzball and giving him a kiss. She then ran to the light pink and baby blue tree with white lights and berry ornaments and looked underneath at the Minty green and brown packages underneath with a huge smile on her face and then unwrapping one and frowning.

"The coat I ordered from Fanplusfriend Garden is the wrong size!" Cotton yelled in anger.

Then Cotton Candy looked at the pastel fuzzball and thought she could re-wrap it and give it to him, because she smelled oranges and knew she got the Orange Blossom she wanted.

Twink opened the pastel bunny wrapped package and put the coat on. "Thanks!" yelled Twink as he danced around the berry-scented house.

Cotton Candy put a shocked look on her face because that was not something Twink would do and then caught and hugged Twink.

The Berry Scented End

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Too cute. Maybe your next one will be a little longer. :)

You can post the Cotton Candy drawing with your stories, if you wish. It is all yours ^_-

WishBear2001

Nicelandic Vacation

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:Too cute. Maybe your next one will be a little longer. :)

You can post the Cotton Candy drawing with your stories, if you wish. It is all yours ^_-

It was hard to think up the Twinkmas one, but I wil try to make them longer.

This one is sort of winter-themed because it takes place at Playmates Era Niceland for most of the time.

Twink was flipping through the pages in a travel magazine at the library until he found a page that looked like a winter wonderland and that page smelled like marshmallows.

"Hey Cotton!", yelled Twink. "Shush, this is the library and kids are doing their homework," whispered Frosty Puff.

Frosty Puff is visiting Strawberryland for the Big Wide World Of Friendship Festival that happens once a year. She was looking at a book with some sewing patterns for coats to show Crepes Suzette, the expert at sewing who came to visit from Pearis until Twink yelled. Frosty Puff then looked at the page Twink had the magazine open to and thought about taking Twink and Cotton home with her.

To be continued berry soon...

WishBear2001

Niceland part 2

Post by WishBear2001 »

Note to readers: this fic introduces Frosty Puff, Ginger Snap and Angel Cake to the 2009 Strawberry Shortcake series
Frosty Puff helped Cotton Candy pack up her things for Niceland as Twink jumped all around the house, yelling “Winter Wonderland Time!”.
“Hey Twink! We won’t pack your stuff for you,” explained Frosty. “And we won’t pack your coat,” continued Cotton. “It’s berry cold in Niceland,” finished Frosty.`
“I’ll pack it!” yelled Twink as the got on the hot-air balloon.
He found a mysterious jingle bell and shook it then it made the clearest twinkle sound and then attracted a reindeer with a orange berry mark on her head. He tried asking the reindeer what her her name was but she spoke clear English and only said “Bad problem in Niceland, berry bad.”
“What is it?” asked Frosty Puff. “Santa’s sick in bed and can’t deliver presents on time,” said the orange-berry deer. “You need us?” asked Cotton Candy. “Yes, and immediately!” yelled the deer. “ We need to get our friends too, they will follow you in the hot air balloon.” said Cotton Candy.
Cotton Candy went to Cookie Corners to get Ginger Snap the Miss Fix-it, Angel Cake the baker, Orange Blossom the store owner and of course their leader Strawberry in the middle of the Friendship Cookie baking contest.
They all hurried to Niceland on the orangeberry Deer and the balloon in their warmest clothes.
They arrived at Niceland in time for the new year because the deer was slow, but Santa delivered the presents already.
Strawberry noticed something was fishy about the orangeberry deer and suspected that the deer was not telling the truth. She knew that the same thing Mr Longface did to her was being all déjà vu with the deer.
Her friends didn’t know that yet and were confused about what the deer was up to.

J3llyb3ans

Re: Nicelandic Vacation

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:Too cute. Maybe your next one will be a little longer. :)

It was hard to think up the Twinkmas one, but I wil try to make them longer.
LOL. It's ok. The story has to be enjoyable to write too. So, if you run out of ideas, there's no need to force it. Of course, stories don't come together all at once. Sometimes you just need to take time to brainstorm.

It looks like you have a sense of your characters which is good.

I wish you the best on your writing.