A Rainy Day in Rainbowland

PrincessLadyRaine

Re: A Rainy Day in Rainbowland

Post by PrincessLadyRaine »

Kryss and Stormy turned their attentions fully to Rainbow as a couple of the kids spoke up as Rainbow finished. Buddy Blue looked up from his controls and said,"I'll say we're running dangerously low on indigo and blue star sprinkles for these clouds. You need a lot of them to make the clouds dark like this." Indigo then shyly pointed out,"Besides these clouds look awful sad, I wonder if someone is causing them because they are sad?" This made Krys turn towards a nearby window which happened to look out onto the blue Raine Mountains, as he looked to them the clouds near the summit parted a bit to reveal what looked like apart of a castle. He blinked, turning around quickly as he rubbed his eyes, as if he were seeing things.

In the meantime Red Butler was sitting with his arms crossed, complaining,"The red Star Sprinkles have been ruined by this rain, they're all wet... I can't do my job with this rain! Whoever is causing this should be in big trouble!" Normally he wouldn't be so mad, but he was grumpy and frustrated as many of the kids were. This rain made everything harder.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

[Hadn't replied in order to give others a chance to join in... seems that that isn't going to be happening and today was the day I had told myself I'd start replying again. Here goes]

[Rainbow]

Rainbow listened patiently as each of the Color Kids took their turns speaking. They had every right to be upset with the rain and all the trouble it was causing in Rainbow Land. When everyone was quiet again, she took a turn to speak. "We don't know who or what's causing this rain. It could be Murky, it could be the Princess and her henchmen, it could be any of our old enemies. It could even be someone new. That's why we need to find the cause. Stormy's our expert on storms. She suggested we check out the Raine Mountains. She thinks the storms begin there."

[Moonglo]

Moonglo sat quietly in her chair. She had had no big complaints to offer. Of course, decorating the night sky was harder with the rain, but she and Nite Sprite quietly made do with what they had. They refused to let the rain and clouds keep them from decorating the sky, even if it meant coming home soaking wet each morning. She knew that Rainbow was always right and would soon figure out what was wrong. Keeping faith would be the best option.

[Note: Moonglo's 'Rainbow's always right' bit is a bit of building onto what she said during the Chasing Rainbows ep]
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

PrincessLadyRaine

(Yeah, I think we're so good we scare people... I certainly hope not. We don't bite!)

Krys finally spoke up as he heard Rainbow mention the mountains,"The mountains seem like the best bet to, but how will we get over there. I am not even sure if anyone has been out that far and in this rain one of your rainbows might not last long enough for you to ride over there..." His eyes focused on her completely, he had faith in her, but he didn't want her to get hurt, even if she was a just a girl. Krys knew better than to think Rainbow would give up over something like that.

Shy Violet slowly piped up after Krys did, "Not exactly. If she makes the rainbow appear over the storm, she should have any trouble,. But Stormy might have to help get her up there at first." She looked through her large glassed at her friends whom to give her respect had all laid eyes on her when she began to speak. Violet felt her sheek get red and she turned away as she felt all eyes on her.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

[Rainbow]

Rainbow considered the idea, weighing her options. She wanted to make the right decision; there was no time to lose. "To get up there on my rainbow would take great effort. I don't want to injure Starlite in any attempt. The rainbow path may end up slick from the falling rain. No one knows the rain better than Stormy. We need to get directly into the storm without trouble." Rainbow looked up and in Stormy's direction. "Stormy, you've wanted to help out before. Will you and Skydancer help me get to the Raine Mountains?" Rainbow wasn't sure of the answer; Stormy could be stubborn when she wanted to be. If Stormy refused to help, they'd come up with a backup plan. She hoped, deep in her heart, that it wouldn't come to that.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

PrincessLadyRaine

Chibi Rachy wrote:[Rainbow]

Rainbow considered the idea, weighing her options. She wanted to make the right decision; there was no time to lose. "To get up there on my rainbow would take great effort. I don't want to injure Starlite in any attempt. The rainbow path may end up slick from the falling rain. No one knows the rain better than Stormy. We need to get directly into the storm without trouble." Rainbow looked up and in Stormy's direction. "Stormy, you've wanted to help out before. Will you and Skydancer help me get to the Raine Mountains?" Rainbow wasn't sure of the answer; Stormy could be stubborn when she wanted to be. If Stormy refused to help, they'd come up with a backup plan. She hoped, deep in her heart, that it wouldn't come to that.
Stormy looked up from where she had been studying some clouds in a distant window, however she had heard all that was said. She looked around a little at all the people now staring at her, it was a bit unnerving, however she was brave. 'Well I suppose so. Plus I am really the best choice since I'm the only one that can travel through the storm when it's violent like this." She then grinned a bit,"I know right where the peak is, I'll take you there."

With these words the kids all cheered with the hope of seeing the bright sunshine again within their reach. Krys nodded to, though he would be unable to join them unless Rainbow invited him to go. Ony-x metal body had already suffered major rust damage in this rain so flying him anymore that he had to would be unwise.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PrincessLadyRaine wrote:
Stormy looked up from where she had been studying some clouds in a distant window, however she had heard all that was said. She looked around a little at all the people now staring at her, it was a bit unnerving, however she was brave. 'Well I suppose so. Plus I am really the best choice since I'm the only one that can travel through the storm when it's violent like this." She then grinned a bit,"I know right where the peak is, I'll take you there."

With these words the kids all cheered with the hope of seeing the bright sunshine again within their reach. Krys nodded to, though he would be unable to join them unless Rainbow invited him to go. Ony-x metal body had already suffered major rust damage in this rain so flying him anymore that he had to would be unwise.
[Rainbow]

Rainbow felt relieved when Stormy agreed to take her into the Raine Mountains. There was no telling what they'd find once there. "All right then. Twink, I'll need a pouch of star sprinkles for the trip. Krys and Red Butler, you'll be in charge here. If anything happens to go wrong, it'll be up to you two to decide what's best until Stormy and I return." Rainbow turned to look out the window at the Raine Mountains. Whatever was there, they'd take care of.

[Moonglo]

Moonglo stood up from her spot, stretching. Since there was nothing for her to do, she decided it'd be best to find something to eat. She hadn't eaten since she'd woken up.