hello

princesswisp

hello

Post by princesswisp »

hi my name is jennifer but ive gone by jenny for as long as i can remember i am a big rainbow bright fan i have starlight that my cousin gave me and a high quality rainbow brite doll at an antique store i hope to hav lots of fun on this board!
Arizona's #1 Tinkerbell fanatic!

SunSpire
Site Admin

Re: hello

Post by SunSpire »

Hi there, welcome to the boards!

You might want to add some punctuation to your sentences, makes it easier for others to read. But anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi Jenny, I'm Maki. Welcome to the Forums.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

princesswisp wrote:hi my name is jennifer but ive gone by jenny for as long as i can remember i am a big rainbow bright fan i have starlight that my cousin gave me and a high quality rainbow brite doll at an antique store i hope to hav lots of fun on this board!

Not meaning to offend, but are you one of the spammers? If not, have a good time here. You are lucky to have Starlite.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:
princesswisp wrote:hi my name is jennifer but ive gone by jenny for as long as i can remember i am a big rainbow bright fan i have starlight that my cousin gave me and a high quality rainbow brite doll at an antique store i hope to hav lots of fun on this board!

Not meaning to offend, but are you one of the spammers? If not, have a good time here. You are lucky to have Starlite.
That's really not polite to ask someone. If they turn out to be a spammer, Sunspire and RBUK will take care of it.

To the poster:

Welcome to the boards. I'm Chibi Rachy, but most just call me Chibi. Hope you'll be an active participant in the many topics that are around to post and reply to. We love to have active members :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

princesswisp

Post by princesswisp »

thank you everyone, for the kind welcome i assure everyone that i am not a spammer
Arizona's #1 Tinkerbell fanatic!

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Jenny, welcome to the forum! I'm a long time fan from Pennsylvania. You'll definitely have fun here, this is a great online community. I love your user name. Its original and shrewd, yet is a powerful reference to Rainbow Brite.