RainbowQueen has made it over here!

RainbowQueen

RainbowQueen has made it over here!

Post by RainbowQueen »

Hello all it is I RainbowQueen aka Tara mother to 5.......
Teresa 9, Ciara 7, Shawn 3, Shane 17mo. Peyton 3mo.
I live by the beach in sunny Florida and love Rainbow Brite & Care Bears & Strawberry Shortcake & My Little Ponies etc... I think you get the picture lol... hope to start posting again more frequently and be more of an active member but we shall see! *hugs* to all!

Major Ursa

Re: RainbowQueen has made it over here!

Post by Major Ursa »

Hey there, Welcome to our new home! I'm still Major Ursa and still having fun.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Hi Tara! Good to see you back!

I don't know how you find time to get online with your 5, especially with a 17mo and a 3mo! :baby:

How is Peyton getting on? Have you settled into a nice routine yet?

~Jenny~

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

Welcome to the new boards! Feel free to make use of the pillows on the comfy sofa over here! XD
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Sarah. : ) I LOVE kids, but I don't ever want to have kids. I don't have a boyfriend or husband either! I'd rather save the world! Oh! You live in Florida!!! I'd love to visit Florida one day, but it seems to be very humid - and I hate humidity. I wear orthopedic braces on my knees, and high humidity means sweat, and sweaty braces means tons of ugh! I've never seen the beach, but I HAVE to see any pieces of ocean, beach, water esk places as often as I can one day! I live 'at home', and I'm 27, in Manitoba, Canada. and I hate it here! It gets really cold, and icy, and snowy, and the winters are super long (usually from beginning of October till end of April). But I'm a summer girl, and live by the sunshine! One day I will live in Las Vegas, Nevada and travel as many times as I can to Hawaii as one can do in one lifetime. I LOVE Rainbow Brite, but I adore all 80's cartoons, and any cartoon really, for that matter - anything made for kids! : )

:rbsmile: