I suppose I should Introduce myself.

JeriBunny

Post by JeriBunny »

Hello all, I am JeriBunny. As a kid I was fond of the Star Stealer movie; and this week I got reintroduced to; and that has lead me to write something I'm not sure if I am ashamed or proud of, seeing that I am a guy; Rainbow Brite Fanfiction. But I guees since I also like MLP, I suppose this isn't any worse lol.

I mostly joined to post my story, which is currently up in the story section. So I don't know how much I will post outside of that area as I respond to people's comments on my story, which I greatly encourage as long as its not picking apart my grammar or spelling that I know sucks, and post follow up Chapters when/if they get done. My stories have an annoying habit of fizzling out before I finish them, but they can go on for a while before that happen.

Anyways, Nice to meet all of you.

angelis

Post by angelis »

hi jeriBunny,

im new to the forum tooo, i've been waching that movie too latley ,
welcome xx

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi Jeribunny, I'm also a guy. I sometimes like Rainbow Brite, too. Rainbow Brite befriended an earth boy named Brian who appeared in some episodes and a movie.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome! :rbwave:

Don't feel ashamed about being a guy who likes Rainbow Brite. My older brother used to watch it with me when we were kids and he still has many fond memories of it. :)

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Welcome to the forums!
Glad to see that you are sharing your fiction with the forums. :)

JeriBunny

Post by JeriBunny »

Rainbow Brite UK wrote:Welcome to the forums!
Glad to see that you are sharing your fiction with the forums. :)
Yeah too bad no one comments on it, So not sure if anyone cares; but then again thats always par the course for my stories.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

hello! late, but thought I'd say hello. I'll have to check out the stories. I have little time lately, but I know a few people who I've made customs of their story characters. SO I should be reading :) Then I'd know who I'm making. lol

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi JeriBunny! Welcome to the forum! I am from Pennsylvania and have loved Rainbow Brite since I was a toddler. I see that you have been a member for six months, but I haven't been on the new members board in a long time. You are not the only male member, so don't fret over that. I thought that it was wonderful that you grew up liking Rainbow Brite. There are many aspects of the line that can appeal to boys too, so I don't find it strange when a guy joins the forum and announces that he is a long time fan.